Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

D

Deleted member 2719

My dual wheel Transit with getting on for 3 Tons on board was like a tracked snow cat. Griptastic.

Mine is rear wheel drive, maybe i could shift some more weight over the wheels, was your tranny rear wheel drive?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
I am no Papa but looking at the satelite looks like West of Worthing ain't going to get any today unless the wind turns around.

I need to get in and around the Forrest on Thursday, do you have any idea what their roads are like?

???

As far as I know all the main roads and motorways this way are clear at the moment, he's just on his way to training on the M27 and said its fine but it's back roads that are icy.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Mine is rear wheel drive, maybe i could shift some more weight over the wheels, was your tranny rear wheel drive?

Yes rear wheel drive. In 83 I had no trouble getting around Brighton when other stuff had stopped, and back to Woodingdean. Had to go via Elm Grove from Lewes as the police had closed the Droveway to Woodingdean.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Topping up the tan a couple of miles from Mr Race and Cardinal Hiney. :wave:

Tis Mrs Race!!!

Bet the roads are bad in Curdridge....ours isn't a main road or much of a cut through so not been used much at all as most have stayed indoors this week. We are on a slope and it's like an ice rink out there! Mr Race has gone out in the car for the first time today and the cold has made his widow wipers 'explode'....whatever that means!!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Tis Mrs Race!!!

Bet the roads are bad in Curdridge....ours isn't a main road or much of a cut through so not been used much at all as most have stayed indoors this week. We are on a slope and it's like an ice rink out there! Mr Race has gone out in the car for the first time today and the cold has made his widow wipers 'explode'....whatever that means!!

Sounds expensive. I suppose the blade was stuck to the screen.

:lolol:

D

Deleted member 2719

As far as I know all the main roads and motorways this way are clear at the moment, he's just on his way to training on the M27 and said its fine but it's back roads that are icy.

Thanks if i get stuck on the forest i suppose i can always eat a Horse or Donkey!

:drool:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Thanks if i get stuck on the forest i suppose i can always eat a Horse or Donkey!

:drool:

LOL! Take a picnic just in case! Tuesday night was horrendous round here, even on the A roads came to a stand still and abandoned cars everywhere........and the shops were stripped bare, there was no milk for days!!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I just tried to get the car out for the first time since Tuesday - nightmare on the roads where I live in North East Hampshire. WOuld have been no fun getting from here to WIthdean if the game had been on (but I guess if the game had been on it would have been because the ice had melted!)

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I thank you. That is more of a Sunshine bus, driver giving passengers a treat. :eek:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
At last it is snowing in Durrington.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here