Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Shoreham by Sea = The snow has started. Need milk and bread, hope the co-op is still open !!

Shelves will be bare - did my panic buying yesterday.......

On a serious note a pathetic sugar frosting so far in Sullington, although I'll bet it stops our Builders from turning up.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Re: The award-winning official "More snow tomorrow?" thread [2012-13 season]

starting to lightly snow in Brightelmstone

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Im worried, looking out of my window, it doesnt even look like snow clouds, you cant even smell the snow (and yes you can smell the arrival of snow), I am worried this is going to be a huge let down in Crawley...

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Ok, it's just i had heard that in Wales the grit was washed away by early rain, that why snow was laying so deep.

After all you are nearly welsh down there!

:lolol: There was only very light rain last night, stopped just before midnight.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
The award-winning official "More snow tomorrow?" thread [2012-13 season]

Poor show so far . Snow needs to up its game

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Ok, it's just i had heard that in Wales the grit was washed away by early rain, that why snow was laying so deep.

After all you are nearly welsh down there!

Oi. Watch it Mouldy. Don't forget you live close to Portsmouth. It's chucking it down even harder in SO30, and BBC has just said the road to Lyndhurst through the Forest is impassable. So that lots on the way here.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

Not gone outside yet think we might have snow but it could just as easily be rain, rubbish!

(BN1)

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Snowing in Crawley

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Im worried, looking out of my window, it doesnt even look like snow clouds, you cant even smell the snow (and yes you can smell the arrival of snow), I am worried this is going to be a huge let down in Crawley...

Really ?, snowing quite hard in Horsham now and beginning to settle on the ground. Roads seems to have been well gritted overnight.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

Got rather dark in the dodgy area of Willingdon now, has got colder too - ill say it'll start by 9.30 myself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here