Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

kip

Aug 2, 2011
White out in Hollingbury, already starting to melt. Got a very excited 4 year old.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
So, Is it fair to say that other than the coastal strip of West Sussex to Brighton you've got snow?

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Some people on here owe Uncle S an apology I think. Some called him an idiot for saying there would be now snow in Brighton and he was right. That's the thing with forecasting; it has to be dispassionate as it's so easy to add an element of hope even when the facts don't agree. I always thought that this event was marginal on the coast :-( but some people have castigated US unfairly.

However, it was very cold this week, so you win some, you lose some some:)

Lets see what the rest of Feb brings, as the signal is still for northern blocking.

Last edited:

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Ha Ha Ha. MASSIVE flumping here in hillsides. Gritters were a no show again. EVERY year SAME result. Useless

I can advise of 5-10 cms here in Horsham town. That's centimetres and not 5-10 Craig Mackail-Smiths

Sep 1, 2010
I can advise of 5-10 cms here in Horsham town. That's centimetres and not 5-10 Craig Mackail-Smiths

You are on a roll LB! if we had 5 of those in the team the drugs testing ppl would be straight round. I just had enough time for a steak pie and two pints before I decided to scoot home before falmer turned to Narnia.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
A real decent dollop in these parts - probably 10 cm or so up here on the Essex / Cambridgeshire borders.

Huge excitement as I'm just about to take the kids sledging. (The kids aren't that bothered but I've been up and ready since 5am!)

:clap::clap::clap:

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
A real decent dollop in these parts - probably 10 cm or so up here on the Essex / Cambridgeshire borders.

Huge excitement as I'm just about to take the kids sledging. (The kids aren't that bothered but I've been up and ready since 5am!)

nice to see many people have got snow. In Worthing its still cold at 1.6c but the dew point is now about 2c hence the rain

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

On a serious note (sorry) I gave myself a slipped disc sledging two years ago and I'm still in crippling pain and on NHS waiting lists so be REALLY careful.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
You are on a roll LB! if we had 5 of those in the team the drugs testing ppl would be straight round. I just had enough time for a steak pie and two pints before I decided to scoot home before falmer turned to Narnia.

Well i waited for the Witch & her Turkish Delight! Got me nowhere. :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here