Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
We've got f*** all snow were I am, but my girlfriend who lives in Willingdon, only 5/10 minutes away, is basically snowed in?
i am stuck in Arundel with wife and child in Eastbourne... I could really do with getting back there but it is not an emergency - can anyone give sensible advice?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
snowing in Mile Oak still.

BUT as someone said, the wind is picking up

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
managed to get to work in London after walking to Burgess Hill Station through the snowstorm - took me blooming ages, but got there in the end!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
4 inches in TN3 (West of Tunbridge Wells, North of Groombridge). Flurrys all morning. Pretty slippy on the high ground but main roads clear. Lots of closed schools - but not all.

Forecast for a lot more this afternoon/evening.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
We have about 4 inches in my part of Gloucester and it has just started to hoof it down again.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
As I said last night, this morning we're in something of a convergence zone, with cold air pushing down from our NE and moist air coming in off the channel.... hence the line up more intense snow right along the coast from near Brighton all the way to Bognor.

The next potential development will be the northern edge of the low passing back over us later today.

P.S. It's been mentioned on the BBC forecast that there is no end in sight to this cold spell....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here