Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Thank you Papa for your efforts, and good night fellow snow lovers. Hope you get some too Bozza.

This, the kids sandpit has now disappeared under the snow and I'm off to bed before it stops so I can dream od waking up and giving it 'What the......' in the morning.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just one last look out the window and it's still coming down in West Worthing

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
tell ya what, that was the BEST walk home from a pub EVER, random snowball fights with strangers, 6" of snow AT LEAST in some places, awesome, going to bed now...the downs await!

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Just popped outside for the hundredth time, must say that in Littlehampton its heavier now than a few hours ago. been steady all evening but now its really coming down

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Just popped outside for the hundredth time, must say that in Littlehampton its heavier now than a few hours ago. been steady all evening but now its really coming down

Us Littlehamptoners must think alike just did the same thing. The coverage is amazing.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
just stuck the tape measure in that hole on my garden table up here in ardingly just north of the heath

a king dongtastic 12 inches . never thought last year would be beaten

P1040092.JPG

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its snowing like a spacker in Portslade.

I've already said I'm working from home tomorrow. The slight issue is that I have no letter 'm' on my keyboard - I have to cut and paste one. Trouble is, my works password has an m in it, and the remote logon won't let me paste an m into the security field.

Nice one. Looks like I'm sledging tomorrow.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Its snowing like a spacker in Portslade.

I've already said I'm working from home tomorrow. The slight issue is that I have no letter 'm' on my keyboard - I have to cut and paste one. Trouble is, my works password has an m in it, and the remote logon won't let me paste an m into the security field.

Nice one. Looks like I'm sledging tomorrow.

What a shame that is! :lolol:

I'm working from the pub tomorrow :)

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Wild Park for me

Sledgers PARADISE

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sorry Phil.
I'll put my cock away now and get a cab home. Just draw your curtains.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here