Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Avengers

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
The general concensus seems to be it is the absolute dogs bollocks so I will definately see it. For Superhero films, The Dark Knight is my favourite but I also rate Watchmen very highly. V for Vendetta although not a superhero film as such was also superb imo.

Wait until you see this badboy film!! :clap:

They are in talks for the sequel already!! :clap:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It has a silly score of nearly 9.0 on imdb. The best superhero film since the Dark Knight and let's be fair that film took the genre to a whole different level.

Lovecake

Jul 23, 2011
Its absolutely class. One of my favourite films in a long time. Cannot wait for the next one.

Heard a year or so ago that wolverine was in it tho - anyone know why he wasnt? Would be a good addition

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm sure the stars have signed rolling contracts for at least one sequel if not two. One more would do for me at best. I doubt they make out there is any real connection between the superheroes in it, but i imagine they think the franchise could allow for new characters in the next roll-out that allows for a potentially popular hero or villain that would then warrant a solo outing. Hawkeye and Black Widow haven't quite managed it, but they can be replaced.
I wonder when DC will look to strike back by thrusting a few of their big earners together to do a Justice League. Green Lantern being god awful might have put that on the backburners. I'd be interested though.

8ft_legs

Mar 2, 2009
Tun Wells
Chris Evans (captain America) is on a 6 film contract, 3x captain America 3x avengers, however Robert Downey Jr. Is on a 4 film contract currently, iron man 1+2 already released and avengers released, ironman 3 due for release also, they are paving way for other characters such as Ant-man, Black Panther and others, it could go anywhere from here, even the cosmic universe is left open!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here