Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The atmosphere tonight was superb. Best in years

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Family stand was absolutely rocking. Tell you what, if we keep playing like that, and cheering like that we'll have no trouble filling Falmer.

Cracking game. Loved every minute.
:clap2:

Brilliant night, spoilt only by their late goal.

The Family stand was superb.

Like Buzzer says, if we come out playing like that next season, we will be in contention.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Brilliant night, spoilt only by their late goal.

The Family stand was superb.

Like Buzzer says, if we come out playing like that next season, we will be in contention.

Was a pleasure to sing songs with you, Hiney and young Hiney's brilliant explanation of why his sweets were like Southampton was spot on too. Great night.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Why can't it be like that every week, it used to be like that in the early days of Withdean

albionjds1983

Feb 16, 2009
WORTHING
:thumbsup:ticket last minute.....my first time in South Block J...unfortunately full of spotty adolescents...leaving mid way through the first half for food....constant immature chanting to the Saints team and supporters. Why do these p****s go to the game? As for the match itself..gutted with the Saints 89th leveller....thought they played very much route one...Albion superb...Lua Lua impressive(head up and pass occasionally please !)..loved Bebatov Murray(great chance before our 1st goal) and Brezavon is impressing me every game(the new Kuipers)..Anyone know why it was a Thursday game ??:thumbsup:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
C block was quieter than D but still made an effort. First game there in ages that i remember, been sitting in H recently :thumbsup:

Roll on Carslile!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here