Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Atmosphere At Withdean On SCR

1066gull

As Harty will say, its worse than a Doris Day gig.

I know it must be hard, and I jhaven't been to a game... YET. But I think we all need to start learning some chants, and neither of us to be afraid of starting them up. As I haven't been to a game yet, I don't know how mcuh you lot sing, as its not that clear (because its so dull!)

But I feel the players do need there own chants. Look at Palace, they have loads for the players and someone correct me please if I am wrong here.

I thought of one that could be cheered along if Jake scores agaisnt Palace, as it is made up by Palace fans for Jobi McAnuff.

Jakey...Robinson...Jakey Jakey Robinson!

Any more?

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Bring back terracing

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Hey guys I've got a great idea for a new song..

Good Old Sussex By The Sea
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
Oh we're going up and we'll win the cup
For Sussex By The Sea

What d'ya think??

1066gull

Thats the one I love!!

Im so sad I sing it in the NSC chat when theres a match

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
1066Seagull said:

I know it must be hard, and I jhaven't been to a game... YET. But I think we all need to start learning some chants, and neither of us to be afraid of starting them up. As I haven't been to a game yet, I don't know how mcuh you lot sing, as its not that clear (because its so dull!)

But I feel the players do need there own chants. Look at Palace, they have loads for the players and someone correct me please if I am wrong here.

I thought of one that could be cheered along if Jake scores agaisnt Palace, as it is made up by Palace fans for Jobi McAnuff.

Any more?
I SUGGEST YOU GET DOWN TO WITHERS AND SAMPLE THE CONDITIONS BEFORE YOU COME ON HERE CRITICISING ..................:rolleyes:

1066gull

Re: Re: The Atmosphere At Withdean On SCR

bakesy said:
I SUGGEST YOU GET DOWN TO WITHERS AND SAMPLE THE CONDITIONS BEFORE YOU COME ON HERE CRITICISING ..................:rolleyes:

Beileve me, I would love to, but theres no Public transport back in 1066 country........

Seriously, countryside sometimes suck if you cannot drive.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003

bakesy said:

Sit down and stop shouting! Bloody hooli.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Re: Re: Re: The Atmosphere At Withdean On SCR

Turkey said:
Sit down and stop shouting! Bloody hooli.
:blush: :lolol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
1066Seagull said:

Any more?

That's great. I've also thought of one for Leon Knight. It may have been used by Palace fans when they had Ian Wright. It goes:

Leon Knight Knight Knight

What do you think?

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Easy 10 said:
I think you'll find thats Doris Stokes.

Darren, no David, is it Gary ?
He isn't feeling any pain now, he just wants you to know that the pain has gone.
Horses, I can see horses ? Is it horses ?
No it's thick pile carpet, have you got thick pile carpet Gladys, in the front room ?
You have ?
What's that Gary ?
Ted Rogers ?
Ted Rogers is with you Gary ?
Ted Rogers has a message for Gladys Gary ?
What Gladys ? Gary loved 3-21 ?
Well he's passed over Gladys, and he's playing 3-2-1 with Ted Rogers Gladys in the spirit world, isn't that lovely..

.. Is there a Kevin in the audience ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here