Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Atmosphere At Withdean On SCR

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
1066. How about walking to the coast. Boarding the 711, changing to the 712 at Eastbourne. About £4.00 return. Simple.

P.S. I love the Tunstall album, but beleive me if the song is more than one verse, and not well known, it will not catch on.

P.P.S. The Christmas Leon Knight tune will be on the radio soon. Keep listening!

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
1066Seagull said:
A reply to some of you about me saying I should drag myself to Withers.

There are some main points why I can't yet until I am able to drive;

-I live in a small village of Ashburnham and I have one bus service over 4 miles away that leaves 9AM on Sat and comes back at 2PM.

-Majority of my mates are Palace supporters so if I went with them, I will probably get slated.

-And I don't really want to go on my own because the way some of you are.....

I'm not quite ready for that, but the more I'm talking about chants and watching the team, the more desperate I want to whip out my debit card and order the frigging tickets.

I lived in Sedlescombe until the age of 18 and had still had a season ticket since I was 9. I know it's hard if your parents don't have an interest in football, but it is not THAT difficult. Try the A21 club for away games, they were always good when I used them.

As it is nearly Christimas how about..............................

Hark now, hear,
the Brighton sing.
The Palace run away
Again!
And we will fight for ever more
because of Boxing Day

Nahhhh, don't think it will ever catch on.:p :lolol:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
I've jsut wasted 2 minutes of my life that im never going to get back :down:

You've got to be joking!! I could spend days reading this!!

1066, Ashburnhams very near me, I could, err, mm, maybe not.

1066gull

Timbo said:
You've got to be joking!! I could spend days reading this!!

1066, Ashburnhams very near me, I could, err, mm, maybe not.

See. Very confused with your atitude towards each other. If it was a forum where you never meet each other, then fair enough but many of you see each other!

And soon to be....

Thats what worries me.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
1066Seagull said:
See. Very confused with your atitude towards each other. If it was a forum where you never meet each other, then fair enough but many of you see each other!

And soon to be....

Thats what worries me.
What worries me is that that makes little to no sense.

1066gull

I was saying....

I am very confused of your attitude towards each other or newbies. You all (well not all) banter at each other and the majority of you lot actually see each other every week.

Its not like a forum where your all over the world and never see each other. Your all here for one thing.

I hope your not really like this to each other at games.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I really shouldn't react to what is clearly a wind up.

But 1066Seagull really is a tosser.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I have never met any of NSC. If you dont like it here f*** off. For the record i am also a newbie but theres two ways of handling people. And yours is the wrong way.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
fatboy said:
I really shouldn't react to what is clearly a wind up.

But 1066Seagull really is a tosser.
Never a wind up. He's the new Kev, but not as funny.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
1066Seagull said:
I was saying....

I am very confused of your attitude towards each other or newbies. You all (well not all) banter at each other and the majority of you lot actually see each other every week.

Its not like a forum where your all over the world and never see each other. Your all here for one thing.

I hope your not really like this to each other at games.

errrrrrm is called "taking the piss" its what blokes do with their mates for all of their adult life

It's because we are deeply superficial and are scared of sharing ou inner feelings.

Please dont get discouraged 1066 you have made a lot of people smile in this thread(i have pissed myslef on three seperate occassions)

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
We should obviously get a mascott, play crappy music after goals, and do that stupid thing they do at Palace. "Goal scored by Andy Johnson.....Andy.....Johnson" :angry:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
the full harris said:
I lived in Sedlescombe until the age of 18 and had still had a season ticket since I was 9. I know it's hard if your parents don't have an interest in football, but it is not THAT difficult. Try the A21 club for away games, they were always good when I used them.

Oi, Ashburnham, stop being a bellend and read that, I was trying to be helpful!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here