Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the atmosphere at the west ham game.....

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I was on a packed tube train near the ground when a load of their fans got on and one of them wittily sung "does your boyfriend...." for the amusement of the other chimps.

So we pissed on their bonfire a little and gave them a quick rendition of every gay song going. Then one of the guys I was with picked up his mobile and shouted loudly into it

"Hello? Boyfriend? Yeah, it's me. I just wanted to let you know I'm here"

:lolol:

Cue no more singing from the 'Ammers (though I did see a few laughing covertly).

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
:censored: Well pissed off I couldnt go!!! :censored:

Cant wait for next victims!!!

:lolol: :flameboun :lolol:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Didn't think we were anywhere near as good as at Sunderland, Watford (the best for years), or even Wigan... Still fantastic though.

Snowy

Jul 14, 2003
Perranporth
Who was the bloke in Row C right behind me who was a little the worse for wear (alcoholically) and spent most of the game asleep? Unfortunately, he wasn't so tired that he couldn't help throwing up on our seats! Good job the stewards didn't force us to sit down!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
My efforts to start "your just a small town in Leyton" went unnoticed because everything i uttered sounded like a gorilla.Throat AND vision went for 10 mins.

Why didn't we sing that?

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
Notters said:
Didn't think we were anywhere near as good as at Sunderland, Watford (the best for years), or even Wigan... Still fantastic though.

Agree entirely - Watford was awesome. Saturday was good, but not in the same league

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
fatboy said:
The atmosphere at Ipswich was good last time so it should be another good one.

Too right it was Ipswich away two years ago was the best away game bar Reading.

We totally outsang them and but for an excellent Ipswich goal would have bagged all three points.

I really hope it is like last time, a memorable day out.

brisgull

Oct 2, 2003
bristol
Fantastic atmosphere - and loved the shot of our fans celebrating the goal on tv yesterday morning.

Must have been singing my little heart out as still got croaky husky voice this morning!!

Have to confess the second best part of the day was seeing Bloke signing "I am Brighton till I die" after the final whistle. How much is that man converted

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Buckingham

Feb 23, 2004
Brighton
Sorry I missed out on the away end, but it did sound great from the home part of the centenary stand, well done everyone:clap2: :clap2:

There were a few 'Does your boyfriend...' chants from fans around me. Some of them were so delighted with themselves singing that, they were laughing so much as if it was the most original chant they've ever come up with. Quite sad really!!

Looking at the programme, it seems the only team to take more to Upton park this season was Southend!!!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Romford said:
Sorry to piss on your chips fella's but you were nothing special noise wise...its just that you can't hear the home fans and vice versa.

This West Ham fan on the Palace board (don't ask) doesn't agree with you

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Pikie Punisher
Seagullette, did the Shammers fans sing their other famous songs, "We're so quiet it's unbelievable" and "Can you sing a song for us"?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No. Must admit we didn't sing much. You wouldn't either if you had to put up with the sh*t we have to watch every week.
Well done Brighton fans - sold out and loudest so far this season at the Boleyn.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Brixtaan said:
My efforts to start "your just a small town in Leyton" went unnoticed because everything i uttered sounded like a gorilla.Throat AND vision went for 10 mins.

Why didn't we sing that?

I was singing 'Are you Orient in disguise' with our section on the left.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
AdrianDINho said:
was shit.
You didn't even follow us then, so why bounce this ffs?
I thought you'd changed your ways.:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here