Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the atmosphere at the west ham game.....

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
....was f***ing superb from us lot.

We did not stop singing for a minute.

even at the start of the 2nd half when we were under a bit of constant pressure. We all know Withdean is near impossible to create an atmosphere, especially an intimidating one, so it is vital we continue our amazing away vocal support.

And when the goal went in.......WELL f*** ME...... the whole end errupted.:lolol:
I went flying over 2 chairs and scrapped all my legs up, as well as getting punched in the chops as i went to grab a mate!!:angry: f***ing love it!

west ham - shocking supprt for such an intimidating, close-to-the pitch ground!!:lolol:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
They thought they were going to win 5-0, thats why they were quiet!

:lolol: :clap: :lolol:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I started getting nervous at half time on sky sports viddie printer showing 0-0.

Could we actually do this and get a point! NO, we got three!!!!

:clap:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Worse support I've ever seen!

Brighton were superb as usual.

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
I was in the West Ham end at the same end as the Albion fans and to be fair they weren't too bad.

The old blowing bubbles song gets em going and they genuinely seemed to appreciate our performance especially Kuipers.

Great scenes from the Albion lot when we scored but although when ur in the Albion end it sounds very loud, the noise didnt really carry that well.

Not quite sure how there wasnt more violence though, especially wen one of their guys attacked the steward!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I jumped up and came back down with my knees smacking into the back of the chair in front.....OUCH! Carried on jumping around for what seemed like 5mins before the pain just kicked in!

Singing was class, its a great spine tingling sensation when EVERYONE is singing GOSBTS...its moments like that that make me proud to be a BHAFC fan :clap:

and yeah...did they actually sing 1 song? I heard bugger all from where I was stood!

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
i only hear "c'mon you irons" when they had a free kick but their message board and fan reports seem to think it was funny when they were singing gay chants and sea weed?!

Maybe he was having a dream.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
the singing after we scored was some of the loudest i have heard from a long time.

nice compact ground, with a low roof - quality!!

the celebrations in our end was unbelievale - it was like we just beat West ham away or something......oh,,,,hang on.....................:lolol: :lolol:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
the singing after we scored was some of the loudest i have heard from a long time.

nice compact ground, with a low roof - quality!!

the celebrations in our end was unbelievale - it was like we just beat West ham away or something......oh wait,,,,hang on.....................:lolol: :lolol:

harold robbins

Jul 5, 2003
Bearing in mind that Upton Park is supposed to be an intimidating place to visit and there were nearly 30,000 in the ground, their support was nothing short of an embarrassement. The singing was on a par with Orient....I only heard them sing twice and that was "..forever blowing bubbles" accompanied by a record played over the PA. I never thought we`d be singing " you`re supposed to be at home", "shall we sing a song for you" etc. at Upton Park of all places. Marvellous scenes.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You can blow you f****** bubbles out your arse
etc etc

marvellous scenes

Digmut

Jul 14, 2003
Ashford Kent
Sods bloody law i couldnt make it :( Sounds like it was a corker:clap2:

Last edited:

Kev the Ape

Lets keep this up. Bring on Ispwich, i don't think they sang once when they played leeds Utd. It said on the championship 3,000 of us brighton us got sent into orbit. :clap2:

Last edited:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
When is Ipswich game, think I may get down for that one??

:clap: :flameboun :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here