Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Ashes: Second Test, Adelaide - The 100% OFFICIAL thread [Merged]

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
The Complete Badger said:
This is so boring I am going to get a couple of hours sleep, then wake up to see us declare on 600-3 (I hope!), then knock over three of them by the end of the day:clap2:

id love to say i agree with you, but i dont :(

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Well in lads, good morning session, that is what the doctor ordered. Shane Warne can bowl around the wicket all he wants, we'll just bat out the whole day. I hope he doesn't though because it's not great to watch, luckily I've got a few beers, amongst other things, to liven up the night :thumbsup:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Billy the Fish said:
Well in lads, good morning session, that is what the doctor ordered. Shane Warne can bowl around the wicket all he wants, we'll just bat out the whole day. I hope he doesn't though because it's not great to watch, luckily I've got a few beers, amongst other things, to liven up the night :thumbsup:

what 'other' things have you got, razzle ?

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Gwarn the Boycs - "He'd have walked for sure, if he'd got a nick, wouldn't he? A South African playing Australia..." :lol: :lol:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Zesh Rehman 34 said:
what 'other' things have you got, razzle ?
ssshhhhhhh ;)
Bit of a stalemate at the moment, but the aussies are just doing what they need to do. Sooner or later KP will have to come out and attack Warne, it's a risky business but it won't really matter if he gets out in the 3rd session

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
To be honest i can see us doing quite well, even keep the ASHES.

If we can win this test, and atleast draw the next one we then, hopefully get the skipper back for the 4th (boxing day) test and then i think (hope) we could retain the ashes as we only ned to draw the series to keep them dont we?

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
ali jenkins said:
To be honest i can see us doing quite well, even keep the ASHES.

If we can win this test, and atleast draw the next one we then, hopefully get the skipper back for the 4th (boxing day) test and then i think (hope) we could retain the ashes as we only ned to draw the series to keep them dont we?

hes taken his 2 table spoons of optimism

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
ali jenkins said:
Why cant it happen?

In the last ashes we lost rhe first test and we wont he whole f***ing thing!

Its realistic though isnt it?

lets hope, but this test is heading for a draw !

but this is fun i must admit, we are f***ing RAPING them

Last edited:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
COLLINGWOOD OUT FOR 2006

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

but still well played :clap:

(im f***ing tired)

edit - 2006 have i gone mad ?

Its 206, well actually its 2006 if you mean the year but COLLINGWOOD was out for 206 RUNS in the year 2006.

Last edited:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
The question now is do we put them into bat today?
I suppose it depends on how quickly KP and Freddie can get runs. I think 550ish would be a good time to declare, and stick them in for the last 10 overs.

KP run out as I type this, it doesn't really change much

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here