Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The arrogant joy of looking down on a troubled club!

Care to expand on that? How is it in any way the fans fault?

Sorry, don't do expansive debate. I am a football fan and wear my emotions on my sleeve.

For what it's worth though, PFC have not just entered administration, they have been in and out of it for years. They have cheated the tax man, and small business out of monies owed THREE f***ing times. One of these business's is a printer called Bishops, my very best mate, otherwise known as BROTHER, worked for this company and as a result lost his job as PF f***ing C going into administration for the SECOND time.

You can be as righteous as you want, but I will always see them as cheating wankers who have earned the right of my derision.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I think a lot of the fans were worried where the money was coming from when they were buying all that success but not sure too many stood up to the owners and asked. Sort of buried their heads in the sand and hoped it would be ok.

Cheating scum, f*** em!

I suspect that some of them asked questions but were called miserable bastards and told to enjoy the good times. Just like here.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sorry, don't do expansive debate. I am a football fan and wear my emotions on my sleeve.

For what it's worth though, PFC have not just entered administration, they have been in and out of it for years. They have cheated the tax man, and small business out of monies owed THREE f***ing times. One of these business's is a printer called Bishops, my very best mate, otherwise known as BROTHER, worked for this company and as a result lost his job as PF f***ing C going into administration for the SECOND time.

You can be as righteous as you want, but I will always see them as cheating wankers who have earned the right of my derision.

Fair play mate. You have absolutely the right to see them as cheating wankers. Same as I do. But that's the club. Way I see it is the fans are the same as me and you except they live in a different town and support their local club same as we do. Seems to me the worst they've done is not to fight harder/smarter to keep their club alive.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield

Bravo

f*** Portsmouth, f*** their supporters. Before prats get all "remember what happen to us" Portsmouth haven't even paid off their debets from the last adminstration, and once again handed out 20-30k a week contracts. I hope they go bust (at the end of the season) because in my opinion they should be in the league anyway.

Brighton supporters are some of the best when it comes to helping out struggling clubs (Im sure Plymouth were one of the latest) but Portsmouth have done it before and will do it again, and the fact their supporters sang "you've never won f*** all" to us in the second half, no doubt referring to their FA CUP explots for me deserve all thats coming to them

They are a small club. That's been proved, but they fail to act and behave like the small club they are.

Good luck to them as a phenoix club ala Aldershot or Wimbeldon, but the sooner clubs like this are booted out of exsitance the better IMO.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Fair play mate. You have absolutely the right to see them as cheating wankers. Same as I do. But that's the club. Way I see it is the fans are the same as me and you except they live in a different town and support their local club same as we do. Seems to me the worst they've done is not to fight harder/smarter to keep their club alive.
So how many more chances would you give them? Just interested?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Agreed. I think this is the first time I've ever agreed with the rev as well.

In general I f***ing hate Portsmouth but all that shit just felt wrong.

I suspect that some of them asked questions but were called miserable bastards and told to enjoy the good times. Just like here.

Bollocks.

Even today, the day they knew they were going to get media exposure being as it's the featured game on the FLS they did NOTHING.

I was expecting something today, pitch invasion, abandoned game, something from them just to show they, the fans, are trying to at the very least to get a message accross about the "Fit and proper Persons" test. what did they do? A blue flare and renditions of Play up Pompey, Pompey play up. f*** THEM,

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
It gets boring singing "You've only got one song". Glad we diversified into "Pay up Pompey", "Does the taxman know you're here", "We'll never play you again" and probably a couple of others I've forgotten in my Harveys induced haze.

This of course doesn't mean I want the club to disappear but sod 'em, I'm with Gus, they should be auto relagated, not just -10 points.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
f*** them. As our Gus says its cheating. Go out spend what you like chasing glory, f*** up, go into administration and pay 10% of your debts back. Yeah right, bollox to em, don't want to them fold though because we may lose 6 points.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
The fans? Dunno. Don't see they have any say in the matter :shrug:

Off course they do. If it wasn't for a handful of Brighton fans, the Goldstone would have been sold and the club folded, as I am convinced thats what Bill Archer had in mind when he paid £56 for us. It's what he does. That's his business, assit stripping business and clsing them down. He just never understood doing that with a football club that people love, as opposed to a business would be completely different.

Pomey have seen their club go close twice, yet still didn't stop it when they started paying stupid wages again this season. The fact they chanted "you've won f*** all" to us in the second half, to me refered to the FA Cup win a few years back, which was done with money they never had. They all seemed to enjoy singing that.

I dont have any sympthany for Portsmouth any more. Good ridence. Hopefully will be a wake up call, and stop other sets of fans suffering, but Portsmouth due to it being the umpteenth time can go rot for all I care. They'll form another club and be back in teh league within ten years. They'll still have a club to support, just not one that refuses to even try to live within its means.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
f*** them. As our Gus says its cheating. Go out spend what you like chasing glory, f*** up, go into administration and pay 10% of your debts back. Yeah right, bollox to em, don't want to them fold though because we may lose 6 points.
But I don't think they've even managed to pay the 10% from last time have they!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here