NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Debra to go surely

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Mwahahahahahaha.

Even Sir Alan Sugar mentioned Ben's Sandhurst obsession. You wouldn't mind if he actually went there, but he never even attended. Looking forward to seeing if he really is quite the tosser he appears, on You're Fired.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
:yahoo: BYE BEN!!!

I was worried that my lady might get the boot, but happily, James seems to love her so he wouldn't even THINK of bringing her back to the boardroom!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Though if was sat on a train on his way to Newcastle chances are that he doesn't go tonight though because he would need to be in London for the BBC2 program that is shown live.

You're Fired is recorded on a Monday afternoon at BBC studios. That's why it's always in the Thursday's papers with quotes from the show.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
James is just hilarious. Doubt he'll win though.

Still think Howard has just enough acumen and diplomacy (ie he stays out of the firing line) to be the dark horse. There's no way Sugar will employ Debra (too bossy), Lorraine (there's something of the Janet Street-Porter about her), or Kate (bunny boiler), which just leaves Yasmina. I think.

But then you always get a token gobby one in the final- see Katie Hopkins or Ruth Badger. They don't win, but they talk their way into the last three. This will be Debra probably.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It's a shame Debra didn't go, her and Lorraine are bloody annoying.

On another note, Yasmina is absolutely gorgeous.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
You're Fired is recorded on a Monday afternoon at BBC studios. That's why it's always in the Thursday's papers with quotes from the show.

Ahh, you got there first, my bad. (Except it's recorded at Riverside in Hammersmith, but your point stands)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Kate is an absolute shu in to win this.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The final 3 will be

3rd Yasmina
2nd Howard
1st Kate

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I've decided it's time to throw my support behind Yasmina, plus I like seeing her face everytime I post. :lol:

I too I have decided it's time to throw my stuff over Yasmina's face everytime I like to post her behind.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I reckon it's between Howard and Yasmina to win, both of whom I like alot. Shame to see Ben go as he was good viewing. I want to see Debra make it to the interview stage so she can get really f***ing stressed and angry with the questions put to her.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here