Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice weekly thread

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
...for those of you who care.

The candidates have to sell baby products at a trade show at Olympia.

Would be good if Debra, the sour-faced misery with the unfeasibly small mouth went this week, but I reckon she's in until the final, owing to her ability to annoy everyone.

Ben or James to go, surely.

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Ben for the bullet tonight I suspect.

Did you know he won a scholarship to Sandhurst? Probably not as he doesn't like to talk about it...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
But will there be anything nearly as funny as Mona telling that transsexual that she had no idea he was originally a fella?

That was genius:lolol:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Agree unless Ben is on the winning team he his a gonna tonight.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I sat with Ben on the train from London to Newcastle the other day. I tried to find out who had won but obviously he wouldn't tell me. Seemed like a nice guy though.

Anyway, tangent....

I hope that Lorraine finally gets shown the door tonight.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I sat with Ben on the train from London to Newcastle the other day. I tried to find out who had won but obviously he wouldn't tell me. Seemed like a nice guy though.

Did he mention Sandhurst, in that funny little accent of his?

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC

Anyway, tangent....

I hope that Lorraine finally gets shown the door tonight.

Though if was sat on a train on his way to Newcastle chances are that he doesn't go tonight though because he would need to be in London for the BBC2 program that is shown live.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Did he mention Sandhurst, in that funny little accent of his?

No he didn't. I did interupt him hoping I would get a 'if you you let me finish' but sadly he just let me carry on speaking.

His one gem was that he said that as soon as he applied to the show he knew he was going to get accepted. Arrogant so and so. :lolol:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I don't really care so long as Yasmina doesn't get voted out. :love:

Lorraine really needs to go though, she is such a weak candidate.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Ben wont go tonight, i think he may go quite far. James or Lorraine to go for me tonight surely.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I really love the show until the last 10 minutes when the three people left in the boardroom are trying to out scream each other with the phrase "will you please let me finish" vs "i havent finished yet"

Lorraine annoys the hell out of me, but Debra has a face you just want to punch up there on the same level as Christiano Ronaldo

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I really love the show until the last 10 minutes when the three people left in the boardroom are trying to out scream each other with the phrase "will you please let me finish" vs "i havent finished yet"

Lorraine annoys the hell out of me, but Debra has a face you just want to punch up there on the same level as Christiano Ronaldo

:clap:

Yes, yes she does. Makes you angry just looking at her.

Has she smiled once in the whole series?

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I quite like Lorraine in that she seems a timid mousey type yet she has stuck by her instints even when everyone is against, almost to the point of bullying.

She's often proved right.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
...for those of you who care.

The candidates have to sell baby products at a trade show at Olympia.

Would be good if Debra, the sour-faced misery with the unfeasibly small mouth went this week, but I reckon she's in until the final, owing to her ability to annoy everyone.

Ben or James to go, surely.

She may have an unfeasibly small mouth, but on the other hand it would make a good snug tight fit, if you know what I mean...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I've decided it's time to throw my support behind Yasmina, plus I like seeing her face everytime I post. :lol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The blonde one will go as she was allegedly quite tanked up last week and it was "noticed"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here