Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice (week 7!)

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
SHOCKING decision. I would be boycotting if it wasn't for James :bowdown:

It what way was it shocking ??? He sold nothing, this task should have been right up his ally as an ex door to door salesman. Having said that it was is mouth and diversion tactics in the boardroom that got him fired more than his lack of effort on the task.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I think he did nothing believing Lorraine would go as project manager if they lost the task, but then opened his gog too much. Great TV in the boardroom. Kate has been damaged and needs a good week, I thought Denise was a good sales person.

Ruby Wax is going for him in the after show programme.

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
I think he did nothing believing Lorraine would go as project manager if they lost the task, but then opened his gog too much. Great TV in the boardroom. Kate has been damaged and needs a good week, I thought Denise was a good sales person.

Ruby Wax is going for him in the after show programme.

To be fair, what has Lorraine ever done?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lorraine deserved to go as she is useless however the other two did very obviously gang up on her.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Lorraine should go simply because she somehow talks through her teeth without opening her mouth!

They were all shit again tonight, apart from Mona who is my least favourite!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I missed it, I take it by "pants man" you mean the northern guy who was also up in the boardroom last week but escaped because Noorul hadn't done anything? I can't remember his name!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
was watching this at work,(busy night) i thought i heard the ginger thing basicly say the northern monkey boy was shagging the blonde gal that looks like david van day,did i hear right?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here