Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice series 7 starts tonight

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Sorry but Susies was laughable, the cosmetic industry is cut throat and her plan was playschool.
Indeed. What was it? £1m profit in year one. FFS. How childish is she? listen to me everyone! I'm going to make squillions of pounds. *snort*

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
They were all a bit shit compared to past winners, but I would absolutely CLATTER Helen. She looks gorgeous!

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Melody looks pretty fit tonight too. If there's one winner on this series, it's the make-up artist and stylist for the after-show

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sorry but Susies was laughable, the cosmetic industry is cut throat and her plan was playschool.

Fair comment. Her figures were crap. I should have said that the ideas of Tom and Susie were better than the others.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Fair comment. Her figures were crap. I should have said that the ideas of Tom and Susie were better than the others.

Yes - at least she came up with something saleable as did Tom, question is - how much can they sell...Poor Helen let herself down ( i had my money on her figuratively) and the Irish lad was just all mouth and no trousers...

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Helen lost it when he changed plan...on Hearing Brady say "Why didnt you stay with the baking area?"

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Watching Sugar speaking to Tom. He is investing £250,000 but he is not covering Tom's wages.

In the scheme of things is £250,000 going to be enough?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Glad Tom won. Really disliked Helen there, her whole other second business plan at the 11th hour was pathetic. Just saying what Karren had said to her earlier in the meeting. Desperation. Jim's plan was terrible, as was Helen's first one and Susan's. Tom's wasn't great either to be fair but he appealed to Sugar's product related background and the Walmart thing just dragged him over the line.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sugar gets paid "mill for the programme lets get real here

Oh, I know that Sugar is making out of it. I was just questioning if £250,000 was enough to get Tom's business up and running?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I don't think he had much choice in the end, a very shoddy line-up compared to last year's mob.

I spent the first half-hour thinking it had to be Susan by default, as it was the most saleable product, before she ruled herself out by exposing her toddler intellect once again. Jim is clearly on drugs by even hinting at a 'not-for-profit' plan, so he was gone. And once it was down to the last two, it had to be Tom, Helen's idea was crap and she was even more doomed after trying that pathetic last-minute change.

There is no way that would have been fair, it hadn't been scrutinised by the interviewers, or formed part of their feedback to Sugar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here