Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The apprentice official thread : eppisode one

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Got rid of the wrong one last night and thought the basis of the firing was wrong. It wasn't that their costs were too high, it was because the service was inadequate and hence they failed to get the additional 10 cars which would have won it for them. Business plans are waste of time if your product fails, simple as.

Of the candidates, how it can be said Ben is 'going' to be a tosser is beyond me when it is very much apparent that he has already achieved that status.

Of the others,

Paula Jones. Waste of space as she is in HR and they are not worth the space they take up in any business.

James McQuillan - Should be fired at the start of the next episode just for admitting he is a football ref.

Rocky Andrews - Another should join James out of the door at the start of the next show just for claiming to have a first name Rocky. Although, if that is his name then he should still be fired to shame his parents who seem to have a penchant for boxing movies!

Phillip Taylor - He says: "Business is the new rock 'n' roll and I'm Elvis Presley" Perhaps someone should point out that Elvis is either dead or down the local chippy! Should go at the start of the next episode on the basis that English should be your first language on this programme!!!

Debra Barr - Lying and seems to have a very small mouth. Lucky last night but can't wait to see her cock up when she is a PM.

Reserve judgment on the others until next week.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Funnily enough, I was saying about half way through that Anita was a complete spacktard and she clearly was the weakest of the people there, and the right person has been sacked. I couldn't have stood seeing her much longer...

I quite liked the gobby dark haired woman was the other person up for the chop, rather than the team leader. I am always crap at remembering names, clearly.

I think the Geordie bloke is going to win it. :dunce:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
That was one shit uninspiring opening speach Alan you sour cock.

The whole programme looks dated and inappropriate in todays climate.And for that reason, am oot.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Mona really annoyed me, her negotiate was appauling in the car show room, and her managerial skills reminded me of a certain M.Adams, never taking the blame, and finding faults in everyone else!

Holding a feather duster enquiring "What's this?" :wozza:

Don't forget to breathe will you love? :rolleyes:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I just saw the You're Fired programme, I can't believe how different Anita was! Had she acted like this on the show, she would have survived. She deserved the sack, but she wasn't as bad as she seemed. And certainly not as gormless!

Also, Adrian Chiles is a fantastic host. Brilliant on MOTD2, and brilliant on this too.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If memory serves me correct at least three of the girls said nothing in the board room so there must be a message there as they were not called back.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Anita at the post eviction party...

upside_down_face_7.jpg

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
If memory serves me correct at least three of the girls said nothing in the board room so there must be a message there as they were not called back.

but the board rooms are AT LEAST 3 hours long, so they could've and probably would've said something, just it was all edited out...

Or they could've just sat there in silence...which would've been odd and surely would've been picked out.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I am an avid fan but it is becoming very predictable and the candidates are all clones from previous series and Siralan is repetitive and a bit boring with his threats and his warnings not to underestimate Bill and Ben his toadies. The blatant stupidity of some of the contestants questions the ability of the people who recruit these idiots. I reckon you could go into any business and find better candidates. Massive egos with small IQ loads

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It struck me how the girls had absolutely no understanding of real life, if the camera's were not there when they went into that taxi place and offered to clean the three hummers for £300 the bloke would have just told them to f*** off, especially when they were calling him a liar when he said the existing cleaners chared £60 for the three.

Chester Drawers

Apr 15, 2004
Belair
I just saw the You're Fired programme, I can't believe how different Anita was! Had she acted like this on the show, she would have survived. She deserved the sack, but she wasn't as bad as she seemed. And certainly not as gormless!

Also, Adrian Chiles is a fantastic host. Brilliant on MOTD2, and brilliant on this too.

She still looks like an Umpa Lumpa ... plenty of jobs at Willy Wonkas!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here