Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The ANSWERS: Retro Brighton Player Picture Quiz

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Well as it seems no one will get all 99, here are the answers.

Sorry about wasting bandwidth, but I thought I'd put the answers on a different thread in case people still wanted to have a go

1 - Paul Watson
PWa.jpg

2 - Richie Barker
RB.jpg

3 - Richard Carpenter
RC.jpg

4 – Ross Johnson
RJ.jpg

5 – Robbie Pethick
RP.jpg

6 – Simon Roger
SiR.jpg

7 – Rod Thomas
RT.jpg

8 – Seb Carole
SC.jpg

9 – Steve Foster
SF.jpg

10 – Robbie Reinelt
RR.jpg

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Only missed 3 of the original 75, that's not bad going I don't think!

Withdean South Stand

Mar 2, 2014
44 – Mark Cartwright
Forgive the incredibly random bounce of this thread, this appears to be the only reference to our former goalkeeper Mark Cartwright on this forum.

I discovered today that he's the Technical Director at Huddersfield Town now. I heard the name and thought, "that can't be THE Mark Cartwright?!". It is.

Now that I know it, I had to share it. Maybe someone will care, likely nobody will.

The fans don't seem to rate him too highly in his position, possibly related to their pair of relegations in the last few years!

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Didnt realise how good the blue and black stripes looked with the pic of Jimmy Case

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Forgive the incredibly random bounce of this thread, this appears to be the only reference to our former goalkeeper Mark Cartwright on this forum.

I discovered today that he's the Technical Director at Huddersfield Town now. I heard the name and thought, "that can't be THE Mark Cartwright?!". It is.

Now that I know it, I had to share it. Maybe someone will care, likely nobody will.

The fans don't seem to rate him too highly in his position, possibly related to their pair of relegations in the last few years!

Cartwright had his own business (creative design and print) when he was at Wrexham (prior to his spell at Albion).

After retiring from playing, he became an agent. He was in the third season of being Liam Bridcutt's agent when he had to give up those duties as he became Technical Director at Premier League Stoke City (in December 2012).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As a matter of interest, name this player. Extraordinary someone can have such a long career at good clubs and play so infrequently.

1726001595849.png

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Aidan Newhouse?
Yep.

His two goals for us were both in the 6-0 opener against Mansfield, where Darren Freeman got 3.

What a strange career.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here