Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Amex West Stand

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:thumbsup:looks cracking from the north. :thumbsup:
I stopped for a beer in the North, after Cardiff.

So not only my first visit into the North concourse, but my first ever look up to the west.

Anyone else there I was the one gawping like a slack jawed yokel.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
ZAMORA did the CGI's.

Edit: The poster here I mean... I can't do the way he does his nic!

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
I stopped for a beer in the North, after Cardiff.

So not only my first visit into the North concourse, but my first ever look up to the west.

Anyone else there I was the one gawping like a slack jawed yokel.
I hope You enjoyed your first time in the north. Went round most of the ground after the leicester game interesting veiwing from different aspects of the ground. but didn't get into the west.

Fountainhead

Jan 31, 2011
Herts
extra east stand.jpg

Bit lazy - Just a cut and past of the lower tier, taken from my seat in WSU

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
It's breathtakingly beautiful, but shame I can't see it from right at the top of it!

Although, the more I see it in pictures, the more detached from the other stands it looks.
I can't bloody wait for the corners to be filled in, and the addition of ESU even moreso!

QUOTE=Fountainhead;4784619]View attachment 30950

Bit lazy - Just a cut and past of the lower tier, taken from my seat in WSU[/QUOTE]

Even the away fans in the East stand South end are gonna hold up our flags :whistle: - can't wait for next season !

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
My season ticket is in WSU, so I don't often get to the glory, it really is stunning. Hopefully it'll be just as nice looking the completed East Stand next season.

I have been down in the North Stand once (at Wrexham), and I was astonished at how high up my seat in WSU is! The pitch and North Stand don't look that far from where I sit (although I'm in the north corner), but looking up it from the North Stand it seemed bloody miles away!

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
No I am not going mad but Fountainhead do you have a picture in your avatar.?
I only have a blank square there with a little beetle running around in square.:ohmy:
Have had this before on NSC only and think it might be some virus thing.
Any ideas or suggestions from any of you on here!!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I love the view from the bar in the North West corner of the ground post-match - the West Stand looms high above and looks amazing.

We'll lose that view in a year and a bit when the North corners get filled in.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I love the view from the bar in the North West corner of the ground post-match - the West Stand looms high above and looks amazing.

We'll lose that view in a year and a bit when the North corners get filled in.

Whilst I'd prefer the extra capacity, I will miss looking down on the concourse from my seat. The hustle and bustle down there always makes me smile, and glad my queues aren't quite as long.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Perhaps someone will do me a one game only ticket swap for the East so I can see the West in all its glory?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Perhaps someone will do me a one game only ticket swap for the East so I can see the West in all its glory?

I sit in the East (not offering my ticket though!), but sat in the West for the Millwall game. Weird looking at the East when I'm so used to watching the game with the West stand as a back drop. I do like the East stand for that reason, you get both a visual and audible impact from sitting opposite the West stand.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
My ST seat is in the West Upper, so I never get to see it in its full glory. This is changing on Tuesday night as I'm in East 1901 for one game only. Hopefully the West will look magnificent full and under flood lights.

and hopefully we can win under lights for once as well!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here