Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Alzate error

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Can we rename this thread? Seems a negative title for general chat on Alzate.

Love this kid, hasn’t got the headlines of late but another really exciting talent.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Very much this. Nothing wrong with what Ryan did. Alzate made a bad mistake in an otherwise good performance. Sh1t happens.

Some if the football we played on Monday was great to watch!

Played a near identical ball today in the same position, nicely completed and started an attack down the middle. No one mentioned it. He's learning.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Can we rename this thread? Seems a negative title for general chat on Alzate.

Love this kid, hasn’t got the headlines of late but another really exciting talent.

Could we call it, "Steven Alzate, you're bloody brilliant"?

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
He got tackled twice a jonjo shelvey- his only errors of another quality 90 minutes

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
He is a essentially doing what Propper does but he already seems better at it. Keeping the ball moving, keeping things ticking over. He’s got goals in him too, I’m sure, in time.
We look so dynamic this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I remember that debut last season at St James - he was sublime... I remember thinking, that boy is going to be world class... he embarrassed Newcastle then and seemingly today too.

Mark my words; the force is strong with this one.

Impressive, most impressive.

If the rest of the PL aren’t already scared, well, they will be... they will be.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I remember that debut last season at St James - he was sublime... I remember thinking, that boy is going to be world class... he embarrassed Newcastle then and seemingly today too.

If the rest of the PL aren’t already scared, well, they will be... they will be.

Star Wars hat-trick. Fair play. :clap2:

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006

punk: Can’t seem to do thumbs up
I concur completely

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Looks so comfortable on the ball, only going to get better , seems fearless out there.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Looks so comfortable on the ball, only going to get better , seems fearless out there.

As the Geordies would doubtless quip: “he’s proppa mint like...”

He is though: mint, in a kind of classy cigar smoke filled, Brandy quaffing evening with friends... “oh care for an after 8 Steve? Oooohhh Roger, Don’t mind if I do... oh this chocolate is sublime... two words Steve: Alzate region... ah! Colombian gold.... more Brandy old chap... “

Ah, remember the good old 1980s, when life was so uncomplicated? I wish I could go back there again...

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
At some point this season a lot of the press are going to wise up to how good he is and start asking how England let a kid born in London slip through the net to play for Colombia without any attempt to get him to commit to England. A phenomenal footballer.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
At some point this season a lot of the press are going to wise up to how good he is and start asking how England let a kid born in London slip through the net to play for Colombia without any attempt to get him to commit to England. A phenomenal footballer.

Because Southgate hates us :)
So far he has played two friendlies. At what point can you not change nationality?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here