Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The alternative to smacking

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You don't get to have an opinion. You don't have any kids. Unless of course that opinion is the same as binky, bozza etc, then it is ok. It is only if you disagree and don't have kids that you are not allowed an opinion. Do you see how it works? Goodo.

Can you refresh me - what was my opinion?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Can you refresh me - what was my opinion?

You did not have one? or something? I think most peoples opinion was that if you don't have a kid you cannot have an opinion or something...???

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
i think if a kids cryin it should be HIT to shut it up, cos crying kids get on my tits

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Look, a child cooking up some smack and he couldn't be happier.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 75

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Disciplining kids is easy. You tell them that if they misbehave you'll take them to an Albion game.

Backfired badly on two of mine, though.

You have children. Your opinion is therefore valid. Accepted. Proceed.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Oh for gods sakes. If you are all gonna start getting serious again and taking yourselves way too f***ing seriously you can STICK IT UP YOUR BOLLOCKS. Bunch of self satisfied pricks.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I got 2 kids and nothing makes them shut up or behave like a good BEATING.

Black and Blue they are. At least they know who is BOSS.

ME.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Absaloutely typical of some of the smug behaviour on here recently. Turn a fairly lighthearted but critical thread into something about them again and how bloody right on and correct you all are. Well done. Nice serious thread again for you with everyone ripping into each other. Can't t ake the slightest bit of critisism against yourselves. I despair.

I weep for the future.

You really don't f***ing understand do you ? So many parents (if indeed you are one) like yourself think that its so easy just to go out and score some heroin and inject your little darlings until they are quiet. Well let me tell you you total and utter KNOBHASSLER, lifes not that f***ing easy for some of us. Some of us, you COCKSMELL, don't live within easy access of a good supply and some of us, youFANNYBOILl, don't have the ready cash to throw around WILLY nilly and even more of us, you toilet DUCK, would end up using it on ourselves before we got to the kids, and there are some people, you f***ing ARSE cock, who are dead and even more, TOSS piss, who will be dead IN the future and thats not even including , wank TROUSER, the handicapped, tit head, THE DEAF, plop cock, and Londoners. And what about horse sexers eh, ya twattingkunt spiller.You total and utterSHIT helmet how dare you pass judgement on me and my children you complete gitjism. If I ever see you, rimfag I will personally jump up and down until you walk away. TIT HEADED RIM WANK SHITTER.

I'm off to ASDA to watch fat ladies slap their children. SO SHUT IT f*** NOSE.

wITHOUT UNDERSTANDING THE FULL HISTORY OF THIS POST, IT IS MIGHTY FUNNY!!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Oh for gods sakes. If you are all gonna start getting serious again and taking yourselves way too f***ing seriously you can STICK IT UP YOUR BOLLOCKS. Bunch of self satisfied pricks.

A prime example of someone who was'nt beaten enough as a child me thinks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here