Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The alternative to smacking

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
What annoys me about this issue and many others surrounding discipline and raising of kids, is that there are too many parents out there who foister out advice as if it is gospel and law. It isn't and don't shove it down my throat like it is. You do what is right for you and your family, full stop. There is obviously lines that should not be crossed in terms of discipline, but within those lines, what works for you is what you should do.

As for parents who believe others who don't have kids can't comment, well they can go jump too...as well as those who think I can't imagine what I'll do when my son reaches x y or z age, well bugger off as well, if I don't have an inkling of how I'll deal with things then I'm a bit of a fairy parent then aren't I!!

Rant over...

P.S. I agree with you nibble on this issue, I just didn't like how you spelt it out...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Nobody liked it. A lot of people certainly got very wound up.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
how do the welsh eat their cheese.

Caerphilly

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
Nobody liked it. A lot of people certainly got very wound up.

Nibble said:
Can't f***ing leave it can you you twat? Even when you have been given an out from your daft arguments you have to sneer back and call me a ****. Little watery digit that you are. f***ing Keyboard warrior. You come across as some weasly little suck up shitbag. Exactly like I said earlier- insult someone as you are running away. You are a joke, a f***ing pair of clown shoes. You and your buddy. f***ing dick.

You were making a proper dick of yourself and I tried to turn it into a joke and you still can't take the hint and shut the f*** up. You have some serious f***ing issues, you cannot debate properly you just bang on that someone said this and someone that like a little maggoty schoolchild. Looks someone should have given you a few digs as a kid, the maybe you wouldn't have grwon up to be such a weasly, whiny, pedantic, obsessive little shit.

You sit there winding people up and going on and on and on and say shit like WOOO, Mr Angry! Of course people get angry with you, people get angry at all snivelling little shits who like to wind up but never add anything useful.

You are a pedantic shitheel.

hmmmmmm........

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Hi Rusthole? Still freaking out? Ha Ha! Just chill out mate, it's all just in passing.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
jgrn586l.jpg

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I think a child who misbehaves should definately be given smack.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think a child who misbehaves should definately be give smack.

You don't get to have an opinion. You don't have any kids. Unless of course that opinion is the same as binky, bozza etc, then it is ok. It is only if you disagree and don't have kids that you are not allowed an opinion. Do you see how it works? Goodo.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
But surely smack will calm them down.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
But sure smack will calm them down.

Yes. I believe so. Stop having an oopinion. You have no children, you haven't got a clue and shoul dnot be entitled to your say.

But sure smack will calm them down.

You really don't f***ing understand do you ? So many parents (if indeed you are one) like yourself think that its so easy just to go out and score some heroin and inject your little darlings until they are quiet. Well let me tell you you total and utter KNOBHASSLER, lifes not that f***ing easy for some of us. Some of us, you COCKSMELL, don't live within easy access of a good supply and some of us, youFANNYBOILl, don't have the ready cash to throw around WILLY nilly and even more of us, you toilet DUCK, would end up using it on ourselves before we got to the kids, and there are some people, you f***ing ARSE cock, who are dead and even more, TOSS piss, who will be dead IN the future and thats not even including , wank TROUSER, the handicapped, tit head, THE DEAF, plop cock, and Londoners. And what about horse sexers eh, ya twattingkunt spiller.You total and utterSHIT helmet how dare you pass judgement on me and my children you complete gitjism. If I ever see you, rimfag I will personally jump up and down until you walk away. TIT HEADED RIM WANK SHITTER.

I'm off to ASDA to watch fat ladies slap their children. SO SHUT IT f*** NOSE.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Perhaps we should all be given smack?

Are you a parent? Then how the f*** would you know? Ignorant. You do not have a clue. really you don't. Unless you have one of these little miracles you could not possibly have gained any life:rant::rant::rant::rant::angry::angry::angry: experience or have an opinion. SO SHUT IT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here