• No

Votes: 40 62.5%

• Total voters

McShane79

Oct 20, 2005
Worthing
Stinky Kat said:
Who do we get instead

How do we pay MM off, we cant make him director of football (whatever that is) as Hinch is doing such a good job there (?)

Whats the point of a new man coming in and changing things with half the season gone.

Stick with him and evaluate the situation after the Stoke game

Spot on. :clap:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
66% say no again. Sensible Posters 2-1 Headless Chickens. :lolol:

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Seeing as we probably won't pay compensation for a manager under contract the calibre of managers out of work makes Magoos situation stable.

Dennis Wise (who moaned about lack of funds at Millwall) and the dire Stan Ternant are probably the only available managers with suitable experience. Maybe there are foreign coaches who could come in but that would be a huge gamble at this stage of the season

Internally Booker seems to lack the serious attitude needed to be the main man. Hinsh - no.

An option I would like to see considered is Dean Wilkins taking control. He does an excellent job with the youth teams and seems a determined and fair manager capable of developing the young players beyond his current remit.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Spiros said:
The only changes made voluntarily were Kuipers out for Chagneau (Kuipers didn't exactly inspire confidence in the defence against Millwall did he?) and leaving Leon out altogether - which is again not surprising given his tantrum on the bus and his total non-performance when he came on as sub against Millwall. All the other changes were forced. The only possible debatable change was the keeper.

The amount of ignorance or denial about our situation is staggering. At Southampton I heard people claiming to be fans asking why Reid, Hart and CKR had been dropped and then going on about McGhee being out of touch.

You tell me what players McGhee had available yesterday that he didn't use but would have made the TEAM stronger

Luton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here