Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar - Thu 3 Feb / Sat 5 Feb - with guest Kerry Mayo <<< Listen to this

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
That's a cracking listen - well done all involved. Kerry is surprisingly articulate and very interesting to listen to. Looking forward to a future part 2

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Have this on currently - a really, really good listen.

I'm delighted that Kerry is coming across so well. Some very interesting revelations (or they are to me)...

- Case paid for Kerry's money out of his own pocket initially as the club wouldn't pay.
- Players were on a 'crowd over 10k' bonus, which explains some of those late Goldstone officially quoted attendances.

Well done to all involved.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Have this on currently - a really, really good listen.

I'm delighted that Kerry is coming across so well. Some very interesting revelations (or they are to me)...

- Case paid for Kerry's money out of his own pocket initially as the club wouldn't pay.
- Players were on a 'crowd over 10k' bonus, which explains some of those late Goldstone officially quoted attendances.

Well done to all involved.

Cheers Bozza. we are very much looking forward to doing part 2.

for those who missed it it currently on i tunes or also available athttp://www.albionroar.co.uk/

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Quality podcastage.

Liked the tale of Dick Knight providing a crate of WARM Newcastle Brown Ale for the players in the dressing room after Hereford.

Was also interesting to hear Mickey was keen on taking Mayo to Fulham. Fair play to Kerry for staying at the Albion when he could have gone, VERY surprising given the circumstances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here