Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar - Ask Natterjack

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
How much longer have we the pleasure of your company here (on NSC and working at the Amex)?

D

Deleted User X18H

How much did they pay you to appear on this dreadful show?

Downloaded latest to listen to on holiday for first time and just made me embarrassed to be an Albion fan. Cringed for about 15-20 mins before turning off. Sorry lads, know you put in effort and want to be next badiel & skinner but it's just purile drivel and some of the callers are just complete arses who love sound of own voice / think they're comedians. Instead they're just embarrassing. If any such contributors are reading this please don't ring 606 and shame us all if you think you need to go national.

:lolol::lolol: That bloody Gangsta bloke pisses me off.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Well, we did the show this evening. It was the first time I'd met Natterjack and I have to say he is a lovely fella and a top bloke who, since he arrived in June last year, has been really switched on to Brighton (the city and the club). He has had, and is continuing to receive, the ongoing indoctrination by Jack Straw and Barry Izbak.

I think this week's is a good show, and I learned plenty of stuff from talking to him, on and off-air.

You can hear it all this Saturday from midday on Radio Reverb - 97.2FM or at radioreverb.com or later at albionroar.co.uk or on iTunes. :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Can I just advise last weeks show was posted on iTunes with an October date so it was confusing..............

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
This weeks shirt of the week - Part one

coleraine-home-football-shirt-2005-2006-s_1320_1.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here