Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar - 4th February

Nov 20, 2003
hove
Like you TLO im no stranger to the sweet trolly and found myself salavating at your pie eating maybe you could could set up a chatline so us food lovers can listen to people eating amex pies .kinky Iknow but could be a money spinner !

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I still can't find this show or the previous one on iTunes. I load them directly onto my iPod, so it is a bit of a guessing game as all that I see is 'Albion Roar Show' and then a number (which is part of the date, but only the first two digits).

Would it be possible to put the date first, as that way we will know what we are downloading?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I still can't find this show or the previous one on iTunes. I load them directly onto my iPod, so it is a bit of a guessing game as all that I see is 'Albion Roar Show' and then a number (which is part of the date, but only the first two digits).

Would it be possible to put the date first, as that way we will know what we are downloading?

They are not on iTunes - the Roar chaps are having problems with that at the moment so asked me to pop the files on here so people can listen and/or download. You can then manually import into iTunes.

The Albion Roar - 28/01 and 04/02 shows - get 'em here......

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
this weeks shirt of the week......

football_shirt_26852_1_600x560x0.jpg

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
What is that intro ? I think music is great - the Moan-In and Standing on the Glebe have the right idea - but that intro is just noise.

What is wrong with a version of GOSBTS ?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Just had minor heart attack after Ady said Will Buckley had left!

Only seem to be three shows left on iTunes now!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here