Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar - 20 Feb

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Tune in for more Albion-related gossip and bitching this Saturday from 12pm-1pm on The Albion Roar on Radio Reverb.

This week's guest is someone familiar to radioland, so we're delighted that, alongside host Jonny, Roar regulars Ady and Al, we welcome back to the airwaves after far too long away... Dave the Gaffer. :clap2:

Plenty to talk about - the frustration of the Norwich match, the upcoming Leeds match, the loaning out of Liam Dickinson, the return to contention of one Nicholas Forster, the arch, plus plenty more no doubt. And no in-jokes - guaranteed. Sort of.

Listen on http://www.radioreverb.com or on your wireless at 97.2FM. Contact the show by emailing thealbionroar@radioreverb.com or leave a message here.

Attachments

• untitled1.gif
    untitled1.gif
    152.8 KB · Views: 138

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I think it would be a fitting end to the week if a certain someone, pilloried on NSC over the last few days, was asked to fill the void by providing some web space for Radio Reverb, so that Albion fans are able to hear the show over t'internet. £8 a month sounds reasonable. Here's hoping. :)

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
So DTG is second best now? :lolol:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I tried that and have no idea how to navigate from it :(

Open iTunes, go to the iTunes store, search "Albion Roar" and then click on "Subscribe". It will then downlaod the latest Podcast (last weeks show) which you can play once it is all downloaded. After that each week you fire up iTunes it will automatically download the next posdcast for your listening pleasure.

In the words of a desert rodent type thing, "Simples"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here