Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar - 2 Apr (Kerry Mayo Pt II)

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
For anyone out there who doesn't hear these shows, they are very, very good! A great source of analysis, opinions and behind-the-scenes info.

My only grumble is that sometimes the 'matey banter' is ill-placed, which gets in the way of someone making a good point, which then causes them to lose their thread, and the topic then dies away, which is a shame. Oh, and sometimes the volume levels of the different people are a bit inconsistent...!)

But very well done for the great effort and dedication to the show. (It's especially good for us exiles!!)

And yes, Kerry was indeed excellent on Saturday's show.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Thatll be Alan talking over everyone. You just need to tell him to shut up ;)

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Thatll be Alan talking over everyone. You just need to tell him to shut up ;)

Does he do that!!
A good show, and Kerry is very good. Is it me, or does he sound like Suggs, sometimes?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I caught up with the current episode on my commute into work this morning and it's a great listen. Kerry uses the word 'legend' a lot but he truly is one himself. His continued passion and enthusiasm for the Albion is fantastic. He truly would bleed blue and white.

One thing that made me chuckle. Kerry was talking about Bobby Zamora and said he was always very good with banter and, unlike some, could take it as well as give it, something that couldn't be said of everyone. I'm sure it was Al, our very own prickly TLO, who then chipped in with "I know a few like that"!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here