Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar - 2 Apr (Kerry Mayo Pt II)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
For those not heading north for the Albion's date with the home of Gracie Fields and the Co-Op, why not sit back, relax, smoke a cigar, have a scone and listen to the smooth sound of Kerry Mayo (Pt II - The Withdean Years) on The Albion Roar this Saturday at midday on Radio Reverb.

Topics covered include Dave Prutton, drink-driving, headcase managers, gobbing off at players in the tunnel and high-speed football encounters between Kerry and Darren Currie, and much, much more.

Tune in on 97.2FM in the Brighton & Hove metropolitan area, or on RadioReverb | Community Radio | Brighton,UK: Home

Failing that, listen again via iTunes.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Last part was really enjoyable - look forward to more of the same.

Kerry was a really interesting guest, a good storyteller with lots of enthusiasm for the club.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I think it's a cracking podcast.

My only grumble is the tags/ order whatever on itunes when I wi fi my touch.:thumbsup:

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I have absolutely no idea what that means. :shrug:

Glad you like the show though.

Lol.

Basically, when I go to download via wi fi on my I pod touch, ( phone would be the same ), the 27th feb show is top of the list, suggesting that's the latest one.

Still, as I said, good show. Looking forward to Kerry pt2.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Lol.

Basically, when I go to download via wi fi on my I pod touch, ( phone would be the same ), the 27th feb show is top of the list, suggesting that's the latest one.

Still, as I said, good show. Looking forward to Kerry pt2.

Without looking (I can't get access to the show via iTunes at work) to be precise, it may be that some of the shows have been listed as '2010' rather than '2011'.

The culprit is training be to a teacher.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Without looking (I can't get access to the show via iTunes at work) to be precise, it may be that some of the shows have been listed as '2010' rather than '2011'.

The culprit is training be to a teacher.

Hopefully the problem is now rectified, but I'll check later to see if the order has corrected. The show is updating on iTunes and should be ready soon.

If you want it straight away though, the latest kerry mayo show is currently available at Albion Roar | Unofficial Brighton Hove Albion Football Club Radio Show

The past five shows are also available at Radio Show Archive | Unofficial Brighton Hove Albion Football Club Radio Show | Albion Roar

cheers

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Listen every week without fail via the podcast. Highlights so far have been Kerry Mayo & FDM, so looking forward to this one. Great to hear players who are fans & have lived the dream.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Hopefully the problem is now rectified, but I'll check later to see if the order has corrected. The show is updating on iTunes and should be ready soon.

If you want it straight away though, the latest kerry mayo show is currently available at Albion Roar | Unofficial Brighton Hove Albion Football Club Radio Show

The past five shows are also available at Radio Show Archive | Unofficial Brighton Hove Albion Football Club Radio Show | Albion Roar

cheers

Back to normal.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here