Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar - 17 April

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Forget the three staged-managed political numpties with their perma-grin shallowness and predictable admen-driven drivel, tune into a proper debate on the important matters of life - i.e. Brighton & Hove Albion - on Saturday from 12pm til 1pm.

The Albion Roar on Radio Reverb (97.2FM or radioreverb.com) features this week presenter Johnny, plus regulars Ady and Al, and special guest Tony Langridge (aka Woodingdean Gull) - one of life's good guys - to reflect reminisce about all things Albion, and to tell you more about the REMF Golf Day.

Leave a message here, or email thealbionroar@radioreverb.com or visit our Facebook page.

Last week's John Vinicombe show (where me and Ady say bugger all) is still on iTunes if you want to download it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Al do you want Wardy on the show Saturday 1/5 ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
okey dokey

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
No podcast available but you can right quick on "here" and save last Saturday's as a .wma file.
RadioReverb | Community Radio | Brighton,UK: The Albion Roar

Podcast is available on iTunes and will be there for the next month (we keep 5 podcasts on at a time). I just tried it and seems fine. Were you playing directly from the podcast page or downloading it?

Apart from the Reverb page, you can also get it on our own website at

Albion Roar | Unofficial Brighton Hove Albion Football Club Radio Show

Either play it directly from the flash player or click on the MP3 icon for a downloadable version.

If any problems please let me know so I can investigate.

cheers

Jonny

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Don't forget the Albion Roar show is from 12 noon today live on 97.2FM or at RadioReverb | Community Radio | Brighton,UK: Home

Show will be available later today for those unable to catch it live on our podcast - on iTunes, Albion Roar website and Radio Reverb website

Also I interviewed Gus, Tano and coaches and players at a Seagulls Specials event from last week to help promote disability awareness.

The feature and separate interviews will be available on the Albion Roar website later today, will post when all sorted. Feature will be played on the show in later weeks, but should any of you want to listen earlier the choice is there.

Cheers

jonny

Podcast is available on iTunes and will be there for the next month (we keep 5 podcasts on at a time). If any problems please let me know so I can investigate.
Jonny

I understand itunes involves downloading software; I use a public library for large downloads as I only have mobile internet at all other times. I have missed several Roars because I couldn't navigate to the podcast from the home page. It takes you to this page
RadioReverb | Community Radio | Brighton,UK: The Albion Roar
where you will see that there is no link to the podcast on it. I have now missed several programmes because of this. I'm sure the technically savvy will find a a way around this, but for the rest of us it simply isn't worth the hassle when only the barest of information is provided and you have to ask for the relevant links.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here