Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar - 15th October - Tony Bloom

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Another one we're getting in early this week. Mr Chairman has agreed (just minutes before Ady threw his pint over him and his missus) to come on the show live this week.

We probably won't be going down the hostile Paxman-esque verbal kicking route one or two people might want - we're going to be nice. So if anyone has any (sensible) comments, questions or suggestions for Tony, leave them here.

:)

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Nice one.

What does he think of my poem which sits proudly on the wall in the east stand? (Boom, boom, boom, boom. Bloom, Bloom, Bloom, Bloom.)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will TB dispel the rumour that the CPFC2010 consortium is considerably richer than him ?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Great coup! A bit predictable I know but could you ask him about the process, application and possiblity of getting the extra seats in so that Falmer is finished? Could you also ask if anything else is to be added or finalised in terms of finishing touches to the stadium? Cheers.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
If the rumours that Murray only wanted £500 more per week are true, why the f*** didn't we just give it to him and celebrate an early promotion?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Is he now more hands-on with transfer negotiations following the departure of John Stephenson? And if so, has he got any interesting stories about these meetings and when is Wayne Bridge signing?!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I'm sure you'll cover this anyway, but I'll be interested to hear more about the fan side of Tony Bloom, favourite players, games etc. It would be nice to get a better idea of what Bloom is actually like as a person. I echo Wilko's query about the stadium completion but then I'm sure that will be covered.

Very much enjoyed last weeks show too, looking forward to this one immensely.

Nov 20, 2003
hove
Could you ask tony in your best smashie and nicey voice how are the plans going for the new acadamy and when its likely to be up and running .

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
plum-5484.jpg

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Wouldnt mind knowing his stance on the travel issues and how likely these are to effect expansion.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Can you ask him about foreign club link ups please? I appreciate that this is probably more popular with Prem clubs but we used to/still have a link up with Le Havre. Now we are looking at progressing with our academy and we have a bigger profile could we gain a link with another club?

Im thinking either as a feeder or a parent club to a decent foreign team that plays 'Gus style'!

Just read that back and it sounds ridiculous so please feel free to omit (its more of a pipe dream!)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Do you think that chanting "Sheepshagger" to a Welsh player should constitute a lifetime ban from the Amex?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Ask him if poor quality burgers and slow waits for food will hinder our expansion plans please?

Quality not quantity right?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What's his favourite pie from those on offer at the Amex?

What are his views on no gambling points at the Amex?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here