Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar - 10 Sep

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
If you're not heading west tomorrow, why now put your feet up, have a cup of tea, bacon sandwich, nurse your hangover and scratch your cruddy knackers - and listen in to The Albion Roar? It's on from 12 midday on Radio Reverb (97.2FM) or online at RadioReverb | Community Radio | Brighton,UK: Home

Joining Ady and Al is Steve Ford, Joint Managing Director of Albion In The Community (the charitable arm of Brighton & Hove Albion FC). Among many other things, Steve will be talking about his role in AITC, its history, his delight on receiving a minibus from REMF, and his hopes for the future of the scheme.

If you miss the show, feel free to download the podcast via iTunes or listen in at Albion Roar | Unofficial Brighton Hove Albion Football Club Radio Show

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I always seem to manage to miss the Roar, but it's bloody brilliant and will make a concerted effort tomorrow.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hope there is more control over the guest than last week. Looking forward to this as Junior has joined the ranks of AITC as an apprentice.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Hmmm don't wish to be rude but the guest was a little dull last week. Normally an enjoyable show though.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I subsrcribe to this via iTunes, the last 2 haven't downloaded automatically though. Is there a problem?

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
I subsrcribe to this via iTunes, the last 2 haven't downloaded automatically though. Is there a problem?

there is an issue with this weeks show as the server at reverb towers has crashed so we havent been able to upload it. Im sorting this now tho so should be there tomorrow

Last weeks jonny put the wrong date in so its there but under 2010.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Last weeks is listed as 2011 not 2010

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here