Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion have just phoned me.

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
I'm a Priority 1 STH who has decided not to buy a season ticket next season, and I've just been phoned to find out what I'm doing. I'm quite surprised because I could have easily been part of the plus3 on another STH's renewal. The club seem to be on the ball here.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
With 22000 seats,its worth waiting at least until it is known what division we will be in next season.

Exactly. Although with the monthly dd's you could almost afford to pick and choose your games and not go every other week.

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
With 22000 seats,its worth waiting at least until it is known what division we will be in next season.

I know this sounds stupid but if we had a terrible run of form for the rest of the saeson, and I read that season tickets for next season were not selling well, I would feel so guilty I'd probably have another season. That is not going to happen though, we have the best team we have had since 1991, we are going to play in a modern stadium and demand for season tickets is very high.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
They just called my twice (once for my son and once for me, separate calls) even though we have our tcikets sorted already.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
They just called my twice (once for my son and once for me, separate calls) even though we have our tcikets sorted already.

Are you 1901 then ?

I expect they were just calling to offer to clear your driveway, or something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here