Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Fan Mosaic – GET ON IT!!

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Hi All.

Over the last couple of years there have been loads of threads on here championing the idea of an huge Albion mosaic (wall of faces) to appear at The Amex.

Well after much discussion with the club IT'S HAPPENING!!

Tim (eastlondonseagull), and I have put the project together over the last three months and it is now live. The final image will appear in The Supporters Bar in The North Stand at The Amex before the start of next season.

We have had a brilliant response from Albion legends who have already agreed to support the mosaic, and we're chasing more as I write! Peter Ward, Gary Stevens, Garry Nelson, Inigo Calderon, Darren Freeman, Liam Brady, Micky Adams, John Crumplin, Gary Howlett and John Byrne are among the Albion names who have already signed up to appear on the final piece!

We are launching today on NSC today to give members the first go at submitting... only fair as this was where the idea was born. There are about 1950 spots left.

It's £9.99 to submit a picture but for that your image will appear on the mosaic in The Supporters Bar and an A1 limited edition print of the finished mosaic will be posted to your door. We are charging for discounted prints 'up front' in an attempt to put off fans of certain other clubs from submitting!

We are going to donate 10% of all proceeds to the fantastic REMF.

Should take up not reach the amount required to complete the mosaic all contributors will be refunded in full.

Anyway I'll stop going on - hope you like it and tell your friends!

www.albionfanmosaic.co.uk

Warren and Tim

THIS IS THE IMAGE THAT THE FINAL MOSAIC WILL MAKE UP.

Attachments

• wardy FINALNSC.jpg
    wardy FINALNSC.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 2,266

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Nice image. Like that.

Where does the other £18,000 [less production costs] go?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
i'm IN with bells on and EVERYTHING!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Count me in.
And I think I've now found a permanent desktop picture. That is absolutely SUPERB :clap:

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Nice image. Like that.

Where does the other £18,000 [less production costs] go?

Basically after all production costs (this includes the printing of the high quality prints - not just a poster type affair) and the production of a great final piece for the club the rest (after tax) will pay for the running of the project.

I am expecting if we get to full capacity on pics that this will take me at least couple of months at the front end and a couple more once we have collected all the images.

I'd truly love to do the project for free but as I am self employed and work for myself it just can't be done.

Hope this is OK. - we hoped 9.99 would seem reasonable with a great quality print delivered to your door.

Warren

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Basically after all production costs (this includes the printing of the high quality prints - not just a poster type affair) and the production of a great final piece for the club the rest (after tax) will pay for the running of the project.

I am expecting if we get to full capacity on pics that this will take me at least couple of months at the front end and a couple more once we have collected all the images.

I'd truly love to do the project for free but as I am self employed and work for myself it just can't be done.

Hope this is OK. - we hoped 9.99 would seem reasonable with a great quality print delivered to your door.

Warren

Thanks Warren.

Wasn't a dig, just an honest question. I imagine those prints will cost a huge chunk of it anyway.

I'm IN.

Cheers

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I dont know which picture to chose :angry:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
i have to say that is a fantastic picture, it's just a shame it has to be ruined by my ugly mug (i'm in)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here