Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Adams OUT campaign has now arrived on FACEBOOK...

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
What will Facebook achieve, nothing? it may get a mention in a local paper. If people ACTUALLY want him sacked then tonight is the perfect time and place to do it surely?

A high profile match, live on TV across the nation, will get a much wider audience than 32 people on a facebook group. There is a chance for banners, chants, protests, the works, but will anyhave the balls to do it? NO

We will play shit, and applaud the team off the pitch like we always do at away games

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Facebook, the home of people who have no lives.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
ADAMS should have gone weeks ago.winning at luton tomorrow night will not change my mind!!the nasty northerner showed no loyalty to the club first time around when the albion were on the up,stating that he thaught he was too good to be managing the club.he as good as said come and get me!!why should we show any loyalty to him.look what he did to Leceister and Coventry.those who think that he is doing a good job need to extract their heads from their bottoms and face the truth or if they want to stay attached at the hip to their idol,should bugger off as well.

Ok, i have been supporting the Albion for nearly 30 years and very loyally. Do you want me to go? I must have given the clubs 1000's of pounds over the years, probably nearer 10,000s if i could be arsed to work it out.

Not everyone shares your view.

Yes I want performances to improve and if results don't start coming very shortly I am afraid the inevitable will need to happen. But demanding loyal supporters should go? Well thats rich Mr 5 posts?

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Ok, i have been supporting the Albion for nearly 30 years and very loyally. Do you want me to go? I must have given the clubs 1000's of pounds over the years, probably nearer 10,000s if i could be arsed to work it out.

Not everyone shares your view.

Yes I want performances to improve and if results don't start coming very shortly I am afraid the inevitable will need to happen. But demanding loyal supporters should go? Well thats rich Mr 5 posts?

Spot on post :thumbsup:

reply to Loyal Albion Fan Caveman.

not knocking loyal fans such as yourself(unless you are in the don't have a go at Micky brigade).like you i am a long time albion fan spending thousands of pounds watching the club i love.i honestly believe that Adams has not done anything to show that he can lead our club to the higher reaches of english football.since his return.he has been given the chance to bring in new players which he has done,but where are the results to show that the right players have been recruited.three of these players have spent most of the season injured almost from the day they arrived.IT MAKES YOU WONDER WHO CARRIED OUT THEIR MEDICALS.yes we have had some wonderful performances this season,but the season lasts from august to may.well done to adams for giving Sullivan a chance to show that he has the potential to become a top keeper.not sure about giving contracts to Hart,Mayo or Loft.of course i would love it if every thing changed and the team won their remaining games this season and i would be the first to admit that i was wrong,but just can't see this happening.can you???????????two things that worry me the most are firstly,Mr Knight does not seem to have the courage to admit that his gamble has failed dismally and secondly, that the players lack confidence playing at The Withdean.surely it's the manager's job to install this confidence amongst other things. anyway dear boy,keep supporting THE ALBION even when Adams goes.

reply to Steward 433

only just joined North Stand Chat,DARLING.give us a chance!!!!!!
are those who think Adams is doing a good job true supporters or escapees from the local funny farm? i guess they would be quite happy if Hitler was running the show!!!!!!!!!
lots of love Mr 5 posts
Ps is that your car or did you nik it????

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
only just joined North Stand Chat,DARLING.give us a chance!!!!!!
are those who think Adams is doing a good job true supporters or escapees from the local funny farm? i guess they would be quite happy if Hitler was running the show!!!!!!!!!
lots of love Mr 5 posts
Ps is that your car or did you nik it????

Nope it's my car thanks :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here