Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Adams OUT campaign has now arrived on FACEBOOK...

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Not saying they will, but the media seem to be pretty good at picking up on these things nowdays...

Strange you should say that

NSC got a passing mention in The Sun today!

Didn't actually mention us, but it said that recent polls on a fan forum were in favour of Mickey Adams getting the sack.

edit: actual wording from The Sun today in the football pullout

'Most fans voted for Adams to go on a website poll - just nine months since returning to the club'

Last edited:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

ADAMS should have gone weeks ago.winning at luton tomorrow night will not change my mind!!the nasty northerner showed no loyalty to the club first time around when the albion were on the up,stating that he thaught he was too good to be managing the club.he as good as said come and get me!!why should we show any loyalty to him.look what he did to Leceister and Coventry.those who think that he is doing a good job need to extract their heads from their bottoms and face the truth or if they want to stay attached at the hip to their idol,should bugger off as well.

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
ADAMS should have gone weeks ago.winning at luton tomorrow night will not change my mind!!the nasty northerner showed no loyalty to the club first time around when the albion were on the up,stating that he thaught he was too good to be managing the club.he as good as said come and get me!!why should we show any loyalty to him.look what he did to Leceister and Coventry.those who think that he is doing a good job need to extract their heads from their bottoms and face the truth or if they want to stay attached at the hip to their idol,should bugger off as well.

Harsh, but I fully agree.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
stating that he thaught he was too good to be managing the club.

Did Adams ACTUALLY come out and say that ? Or is that a bit of artistic licence on your part ? Or something you think he might have said to someone at the time ?

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton

Agreed.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
the nasty northerner showed no loyalty to the club first time around when the albion were on the up,

In all fairness though if you were managing a small chain of corner shops and were offered a job managing Aldi would you continue to show loyalty to your local customers or attempt to further your career with a chance to compete against the big guns of Tescos and Sainsburys

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
In all fairness though if you were managing a small chain of corner shops and were offered a job managing Aldi would you continue to show loyalty to your local customers or attempt to further your career with a chance to compete against the big guns of Tescos and Sainsburys
I'm not sure I'd have spent the 6 months prior to moving WHINING and WHINGING in public that Sainsburys and Tescos were overlooking his success at a small corner shop in preference to "designer" (i.e. clever) managers, as well as grumbling and sneering at any of the corner shop's paying customers if they dared to question *anything* under my regime.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005

In all fairness if you had done shite at Tesco and Sainsburys and then came back to Aldi to do shite whould you keep your job?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here