Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 6th Annual Robert Eaton Memorial Trophy Match - Lewes FC-Fri 27th April,7.30 ko

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Chesney Christ said:
Hmmm, thats not great. No doubt everyone will definitely be available come the 27th though...

I have to review a gig tonight or I would be there. I was proper looking forward to a kick or two.

Hopefully we will have everyone there Saturday morning.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
mendoza10 said:
You there tonight Sam?

also got a kit for us to wear saturday if needs be, just need people to fill it

Yep. I thought I confirmed earlier. No worries.

Will get there just before 8 to debate the merits of Ian Bell's innings against Australia with you.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
mendoza10 said:
You there tonight Sam?

also got a kit for us to wear saturday if needs be, just need people to fill it

Are you going to bring the kit on Saturday Brett?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
fatboy said:
Are you going to bring the kit on Saturday Brett?

Did Mark Owen contact you Andy? I spoke to him on saturday and he said he was going to mail you.

Regards

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Hopefully Saturday will see a few more turn up.

I have an emergency planning meeting to cover next Thursday about the regeneration of Ore in Hastings so won't be able to make training then either.

WELL up for Saturday though.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
We only leaked goals because of the lack of any defenders and the fact that we weren't playing offside or actually tackling anybody.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
mendoza10 said:
Last night was odd,
Showed we dont really know each other well, no one knew what each other was doing - did ok i suppose, but leeked goals.

Only Me, Rumble, Sam, Tom, Max, Rich C, turned up but played 10 a side with the help of some of my mates of hove lawns

Are you training again next thurs? I should be able to come along if so.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
mendoza10 said:
Last night was odd,
Showed we dont really know each other well, no one knew what each other was doing - did ok i suppose, but leeked goals.

Only Me, Rumble, Sam, Tom, Max, Rich C, turned up but played 10 a side with the help of some of my mates of hove lawns

Given that that is only 6 of us (out of a squad of 15) who turned up last night, and four players playing with us that the majority of us didn't know, it was never gonna be easy. Saturday will be a better indicator of how we can play together.

TOTKM

Jul 7, 2003
Are they going to be complete Monkeys on Saturday? Do we have a ref and will we be able to make small boys be linesmen??

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
TOTKM said:
Are they going to be complete Monkeys on Saturday?

Possibly, as its a fairly random group of players, pulled together at short notice.

However, they are 'Monkeys' pulled together by Chris at fatboy's request, for your benefit, so try to show a little respect.:angry:

:jester:

TOTKM

Jul 7, 2003
Was tongue in cheek. But nothing like a bit of banter to 'spice' up the game a little EH!??!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here