Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 6th Annual Robert Eaton Memorial Trophy Match - Lewes FC-Fri 27th April,7.30 ko

Little Rich

Mar 31, 2006
Richie Morris said:
I will happily help hand some out before a game if needed.

With all the stars attending the pressure is on to get a result.

Never change a winning team...

To true about not changing the winning team, but you did give that pen away last year Richie.....

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
2000 flyers in B&W would suffice

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Richie Morris said:
True. Although I think everyone in the ground agreed it was a DIVE.

I also NOTCHED the first pen...
You almost scored a THUNDERING header too if I remember rightly...

Little Rich

Mar 31, 2006
Richie Morris said:
I was about to say the same...

CRACKING delivery.

Richie, almost isn't good enough but we can't let it go to pen's again. CPFC were shocking last year and we should have beaten them in normal time.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Little Rich said:
Richie, almost isn't good enough but we can't let it go to pen's again. CPFC were shocking last year and we should have beaten them in normal time.

Agreed.

Just saying it was a nice cross...

We should really have SPANKED them before PENS.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Uncle Spielberg said:
Big Al sorted flyers out last year, we have the game on 14th April Bradford as the only chance. We will get this in the BHAFC match programme as well and get PS to announce it on the tanoy.
Actually, Large Al did no such thing last year. I had nothing to do with REMF whatsoever until I ended up working on the four-page programme, and that was only because Roz was carrying a long-term injury. Somehow, I also got roped into finding a ref and linos at the last minute too. Don't worrry, I'll ask them again this year. I'll also see if I can source a match ball.

Anyhoo, you'll be pleased to know that WSL are, once again, going to be doing the printing at a 'nice price'. So many thanks to them. Looks like yours truly is going to be designing the programme again, not that you asked me to. You can thank me later.

I'll also be donating a raffle prize.

Nice bloke, ain't I?

:)

And I'm sponsoring Max Healey. £50 - plus £10 for every goal he scores during the 90 minutes. Can other sponsors match this?

Last edited:

1066gull

Can anyone tell sheebo to talk to me? I don't have his number or nothing. If he don't, tell him I will draw a big willy on the bonnet of his car.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ignoring the fact that its further proof of your stalker tendencies Adie, that's the funniest thing I seen you write.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Can I just say that Large Al is a good bloke and I am going to buy him a pint of Harvey's on the 27th.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Uncle Spielberg said:
Can I just say that Large Al is a good bloke and I am going to buy him a pint of Harvey's on the 27th.
Don't forget to stick that fiver you owe me in the REMF bucket. :bowdown:

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
the tension builds, shame about Toby but we are over run with central players, not sure about needing another striker though, Ricky Mendoza Kane and buss can all play there.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Father Jack said:
the tension builds, shame about Toby but we are over run with central players, not sure about needing another striker though, Ricky Mendoza Kane and buss can all play there.

Kane and Buss will be wingers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here