Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 6th Annual Robert Eaton Memorial Trophy Match - Lewes FC-Fri 27th April,7.30 ko

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Yorkie said:
I had my coat on. I took my little Seagulls flag to put behind the goal because we couldn't find the big flag. Our super Seagullible keeper who stopped the last penalty signed it :love:
:bowdown:
top bloke :bowdown:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The Large One said:
I haven't got a voice left, so I'll whisper it...

It was great - well done the Albion lads!

Totally a really very special night - well done to all those that made it happen and played.

1066gull

Thank you Dave, Gareth, Alan and everyone else for all the hard work you put in:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

thoroughly enjoyable

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
home at last and ache BIG time! managed to remove the skin on my left thigh which stings and have some rther large bumps on my left elbow.
having said that, WHAT A NIGHT and thanks so much for all the kind words. I may have saved a pen but all the others had scorers who have more bottle than me - was starting to get worried I'd have to take one!

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Seagullible said:
home at last and ache BIG time! managed to remove the skin on my left thigh which stings and have some rther large bumps on my left elbow.
having said that, WHAT A NIGHT and thanks so much for all the kind words. I may have saved a pen but all the others had scorers who have more bottle than me - was starting to get worried I'd have to take one!

Yeah well done tub of lard, i am surprised anyone could score past you with your gerth. Still at least Brighton beat Palace in something at last.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
The Large One said:
I haven't got a voice left, so I'll whisper it...

It was great - well done the Albion lads!

Hello the Large Twat

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Well done everybody, I'll make it one year.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
It made the night so worthwhile

Attachments

• img_0939_2.jpg
    img_0939_2.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 229

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am sure Roz will post them soon, you will be pleased to know she avoided the grass bank and therefore was injury free :lolol: :lolol:

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Can I just say what a top night. Well done to all those who organised and ran the evening. I thoroughly enjoyed standing quietly at the back of the stand and putting faces to names! At isn't it great to be able to stand on a terrace behind a goal - reminded me of somewhere I loved :(

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
brighton rock said:
what a fun night out ,me and my kid loved it:clap:

Good to meet you again. :)
Every time we do, Brighton win. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here