Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 6th Annual Robert Eaton Memorial Trophy Match - Lewes FC-Fri 27th April,7.30 ko

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Uncle Spielberg said:
I have e mailed it directly to her

Just had an email in reply to the one I sent her. She said she doubts she can come as they have something on but will try her best to mention it on the day and is looking forward to hearing we dished out a beating to palace.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
hans kraay fan club said:
I am still hassling fatboy for a spot in the squad Hiney. If he relents, I will have a last minute dash to get sponsorship. You will be top of the list!

Doubt you're alone with people hassling Rumble!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I don't suppose there's any harm in sponsoring MORE than 1 person - at the end of the day it's REMF who benefit, so Richie, Hans ( if selected :lolol: ) and Scotty Mac - it would be an HONOUR to sponsor you.

Apart from writing a cheque, I'll check with Gareth to sort out what I need to do!

:thumbsup:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Hiney said:
I don't suppose there's any harm in sponsoring MORE than 1 person - at the end of the day it's REMF who benefit, so Richie, Hans ( if selected :lolol: ) and Scotty Mac - it would be an HONOUR to sponsor you.

Apart from writing a cheque, I'll check with Gareth to sort out what I need to do!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Superphil has kindly offered to run off a couple of hundred flyers and hand them out to supporters at the Swansea game :clap:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Richie Morris said:
I also plan to wear a proper SWEATBAND on my head.

Hiney you are a LEGEND.

The SWEATBAND and WRISTBAND combo is a nailed-on WINNER.

It will be like watching the SNAKE-HIPPED Bjorn Borg WALTZING through the Palace defence before RAMMING the ball into the back of the NET

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Hiney said:
The SWEATBAND and WRISTBAND combo is a nailed-on WINNER.

It will be like watching the SNAKE-HIPPED Bjorn Borg WALTZING through the Palace defence before RAMMING the ball into the back of the NET

And I will be warming up in a SNAZZY Sergio Tacchini TRACKSUIT.

FACT

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Finally, 2 up on a single A4 page this time, print them off, cut it in half, hey presto, 2 flyers!

Attachments

• remf flyer 2 page colour.pdf
    69.5 KB · Views: 75

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Superb effort from Phil :clap: , can everyone print some off and hand them around, Phil is co ordinating 400 flyers to be given out to supporters at the Swansea game, can people please offer help here to help him, it is important EVERYONE pitches in to advertise the game and not just the usual suspects , thanks in anticipation for a collective effort

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here