Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 6th Annual Robert Eaton Memorial Trophy Match - Lewes FC-Fri 27th April,7.30 ko

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Uncle Spielberg said:
I am considering putting forward my name for the squad, here are my stats

Glover
5 foot 11 inches
13 stone
44 years

Career

235 league games - 36 goals, Brighton League , various divisions

and Sunday Sussex League

are my considerable footballing skills required, all I want is 10 minutes to score a goal

Little Rich

Mar 31, 2006
Richie Morris said:
I want to start playing regularly but don't know any decent teams all the way down here in HASTINGS.

Beefy and I play for BHA supporters, a Sussex Sunday league team, we are always looking for good players and we play in last seasons Brighton kit, fingers crossed we are trying to get a new kit for next season. Home games are at Falmer school, and most away games are at waterhall and braypool.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Two things - firstly Junior would like to play (U15) I did say I thought he was too young but Rumble if you need a sub he would love to play - midfield / striker.

Second thing - if any other kids wish to be ball boys then PM me the ones on the day will be U15s but they are a great bunch so please PM me if you are interested,

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Seagullible said:
hut, if they want some sort of penalty competition before the game I'll be happy to let them as long as it's fairly early so I can warm up properly after

That sounds like a grand idea to me, see you there

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Seagullible said:
hut, if they want some sort of penalty competition before the game I'll be happy to let them as long as it's fairly early so I can warm up properly after

I wanna take a pen against you.

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
IMPORTANT

PLEASE NOTE THE KICK OFF IS NOW 7.45 PM AND THE COST HAS BEEN AGREED AT

£ 5 , 16 AND OVER
FREE UNDER 16

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
And laugh at how unfit I am.

JOKES

Seriously though, come down and be part of something that makes us all proud to be who we are but most importantly for Robert and make him smile whilst having a good old knees up.

:albion:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Little Rich said:
Beefy and I play for BHA supporters, a Sussex Sunday league team, we are always looking for good players and we play in last seasons Brighton kit, fingers crossed we are trying to get a new kit for next season. Home games are at Falmer school, and most away games are at waterhall and braypool.

Do you have training?

Little Rich

Mar 31, 2006
Chesney Christ said:
Ideally before Easter.....

what venue would be best for everyone?

I work in Brighton and live in Burgess Hill. Anywhere near either of the two is all good for me.

Also having a kick about in Preston Park, water hall etc would be a good idea. There is the Doncaster game on Saturday which some of us are playing in but it maybe worth having a session after that game or on the sunday in the afternoon.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
TLO why the thud, I thought that was what you wanted me to put ???

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Little Rich said:
I work in Brighton and live in Burgess Hill. Anywhere near either of the two is all good for me.

Also having a kick about in Preston Park, water hall etc would be a good idea. There is the Doncaster game on Saturday which some of us are playing in but it maybe worth having a session after that game or on the sunday in the afternoon.

Either sounds good to me.

Living in HASTINGS any midweek night will be a nightmate to get to in time.

Friday nights would be best for me but any night other than Wednesday would probably be ok.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here