Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Mans Chest should be a STORMER

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
you miserable old git Tom.

Is the idea of lots of fun, lots of excitement, a few laughs and a few tears such a horrible thought ???

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
you miserable old git Tom.

Is the idea of lots of fun, lots of excitement, a few laughs and a few tears such a horrible thought ???

I get quite enough of that watching Trolley, thank you for asking :lol:

poke

Oct 19, 2003
I've seen King Kong and the Chronicles of Narnia.
Did bother with Harry Porter cos i have only seen the first one.

Thought the were both really good.

The people i went with to see King Kong moaned that is was too long, but i couldn't really see any bits that could have been left out.

I think Chronicles of Narnia had the better story line out of the two.

But for overall enjoyment its King Kong for me.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
If you're really interested in what happened at the Olympics in Munich in 1972 rather than having some cloyingly over sentimental Hollywood interpretation of events spoon-fed to you, I can only recommend One Day In September. I think it's by some distance the best documentary film ever made.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348816/

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
MOH

This is what frustrates me about people, you haven't even seen the film yet and you have prejudged it and made your mind up. If there is any baggage it is the viewers on Munich who will walk into the cinema with their minds already made up and look for reasons in the film to justify it.

:angry:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Ha, that's rich coming from someone who'd obviously pay a fortune for and have wet dreams at the prospect of a front row seat for a showing of Steven Spielberg's colonoscopy...:wave:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Calm down, Calm down.

I love Spielberg's films but I just said Munich was my next must see film, I don't recall saying anything about wet dreams or Spielberg's colnoscopy ???

You have already decided Munich will be shit without seeing it which I find frustrating thats all.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Uncle Spielberg said:
Calm down, Calm down.

I love Spielberg's films but I just said Munich was my next must see film, I don't recall saying anything about wet dreams or Spielberg's colnoscopy ???

You have already decided Munich will be shit without seeing it which I find frustrating thats all.

Listen, you grumpy old git, all I'm recommending is to get yourself to Blockbuster and see that documentary I mentioned if you haven't done so already. It'll make you even more bed-pooingly excited about Stevie's forthcoming offering, if nothing else. I find all his films apart from Jaws a bit over-sugared, that's all.

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Can't say I was blown away by any of the films but they were all enjoyable.

My only gripe about Kong is that it was too long and I'm not a fan of the story - not big on monkey love - but some of it was great.

Narnia was good, as I'm sure others did, I really enjoyed the books and the BBC series as a kid but recognise the obvious religious undertones now.

Potter was good but is there were sometimes I just thought it's just Potter, nothing new.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here