Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The 2024 US Election - Trump v Harris

Who will win the 2024 Presidential Election?

• President Joe Biden - Democrat

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Donald Trump - Republican

Votes: 114 37.5%
  • Vice President, Kamala Harris - Democrat

Votes: 170 55.9%
  • Other Democratic candidate tbc

Votes: 19 6.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
He definitely wasn't. I believe it's been confirmed and widely accepted that none of the bullets went within two feet of him. It was stated that he was hit by fragments from a monitor but then claimed that no monitor was damaged. So, it's a mystery. I saw a pic of his ear taken shortly after the shooting that appeared to show a cross-shaped split in his ear but with no blood on it, although he had streaks of "blood" on his cheek and shirt collar. This has healed without any scarring whatsoever. I don't know whether that's possible or not. The behaviour of him and, especially, the secret service agents is very, very strange in comparison with, for example, Ronald Reagan's shooting where they literally shoved Reagan to the ground and lay on top of him before bundling him in the car. The sight of Trump being "allowed" to fistpump and shout to the crowd while the SS agents avoided obscuring the crowd's view was very, very bizarre.
everything you write is supposition, interpretation. it's not accepted none of the bullets went within two feet, a dead person just beyond him says otherwise. the mystery is why anyone want to not believe what they saw in live footage.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
so you believe Donald "where's my shoe" Trump wasn't shot, but faked an injury, while a shooter fires off 8 rounds that all miss him and kill/injure people in the crowd.
The secret service were also all in on it, as were all the paramedics and hospital staff, as were all the people who witnessed/reported the shooter climbing the roof and posted (AI generated?) videos, and presumably the shooter himself, who had this face re-arranged.

Oh, and the dead civilian.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
everything you write is supposition, interpretation. it's not accepted none of the bullets went within two feet, a dead person just beyond him says otherwise. the mystery is why anyone want to not believe what they saw in live footage.
I saw the footage. Shots were fired. His ear may have been hit/grazed by something. The behaviour of both Trump and the SS agents in the immediate aftermath of the shots is strange, very strange.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
The secret service were also all in on it, as were all the paramedics and hospital staff, as were all the people who witnessed/reported the shooter climbing the roof and posted (AI generated?) videos, and presumably the shooter himself, who had this face re-arranged.

Oh, and the dead civilian.
I don't think anybody is saying that there wasn't a shooter, that shots weren't fired and that the shooter and a member of the audience weren't killed. Those are the only facts I am sure of.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I’m just drawing attention to two visible facts from the live footage. One, Trump put his hand to his ear after the gunshots, and when he removed his hand, there was no blood on it. Two, when he was picked up off the floor, there were two streaks of blood clearly coming out from the right hand corner of his mouth, which are completely unexplained and unexplainable.

Until someone can properly verify how and why these things happened, I will continue to give interested credence to the possibility of conspiracy.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Here is his ear injury.

Attachments

• 1000005400.png
    1000005400.png
    998.5 KB · Views: 47

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
I’m just drawing attention to two visible facts from the live footage. One, Trump put his hand to his ear after the gunshots, and when he removed his hand, there was no blood on it. Two, when he was picked up off the floor, there were two streaks of blood clearly coming out from the right hand corner of his mouth, which are completely unexplained and unexplainable.

Until someone can properly verify how and why these things happened, I will continue to give interested credence to the possibility of conspiracy.
Maybe Trump set the "assassination" attempt up and had a capsule of fake blood on him which appeared after he took his hand away from his ear in order to improve his chance of being elected in November

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
View attachment 188680
Why do these two streaks of blood start from his mouth, and not go anywhere near his ear?
there are two streaks, you cannot say where start from only where the ends are. there's also a large smudge on the lower cheek, but dont mention that. chatting away as he was there was nothing in his mouth, so why does idea of biting down on something to produce the fake blood come from? i'd have thought a more obvious story would something was in his shoe, when on the floor split open something. nope, got to go with the most awkward scenario because it "fits" with something else that is not important (smears of blood). meanwhile rounds hiting people directly behind him on a path from the shooter get discarded from the theory. clearly a sharp shooter so accurate to just miss.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I wouldn't be surprised if - when muted - Trump didn't go over to Harris and try and shout down her mic :lolol:
Although I'm aware that this thread has devolved into conspiracy thread, on this point, I wonder if he'll do that weird thing where he stalks behind her the whole time like he did with Hillary Clinton?

1725890379697.png

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
I don't think anybody is saying that there wasn't a shooter, that shots weren't fired and that the shooter and a member of the audience weren't killed. Those are the only facts I am sure of.
So you simultaneously believe there was a shooter, and Trump had blood capsules in his mouth? So Trump ordered the shooter to miss him, a member of the crowd be hit, and the shooter himself have his face rearranged?

Not to mention the fact that the web of conspiracy would have to be so incredibly wide, from Secret Service to hospital workers to the FBI to...

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Is Trump allowed to spout nonsensical shit?
Trump’s team actually fought hard for the ‘muted mic while other person speaks’ rule.

It means Harris can’t factcheck/lie debunk in real time - the Tango Manchild will be able spout nonsense and bullshit without being interrupted or held to account.

Yes of course she can ‘pick up and go back to’ his lies afterwards, but that won’t be half as effective and could actually come across as poor presentation/debating style. So this rule suits Trump, sadly.

Withdean South Stand

Mar 2, 2014
Trump’s team actually fought hard for the ‘muted mic while other person speaks’ rule.

It means Harris can’t factcheck/lie debunk in real time - the Tango Manchild will be able spout nonsense and bullshit without being interrupted or held to account.

Yes of course she can ‘pick up and go back to’ his lies afterwards, but that won’t be half as effective and could actually come across as poor presentation/debating style. So this rule suits Trump, sadly.
What's really sad is that the Biden team wanted that initially to try and shut up Orange Jesus from talking over Biden. That's come back to bite the Democratic campaign, but ultimately I'm confident that Kamala will behave as a prosecutor and put the boot in when Trump has spouted utter and complete nonsense. Unfortunately, Joe couldn't do it and was knackered from the kick off.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

I don't agree that it suits Trump.

Sure she can't hold him account as he goes, but that wouldn't work anyway, he'd just be shouting over her. And when she talks, he'd just be heckling the whole time.

schmunk

Centrist Dad
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
He could have bitten his tongue.
This, or similar, seems to be the most likely explanation for the pattern of blood on his face. Certainly, it doesn't look like there was any significant damage to his ear.

Of course, "I cut my mouth diving in fear from a gunman" isn't as BRAVE and HEROIC as "I was wounded by an active shooter".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here