Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The 2024 US Election - Trump v Harris

Who will win the 2024 Presidential Election?

• President Joe Biden - Democrat

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Donald Trump - Republican

Votes: 113 37.3%
  • Vice President, Kamala Harris - Democrat

Votes: 170 56.1%
  • Other Democratic candidate tbc

Votes: 19 6.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Oh dear, promoting Trump as the persecuted victim, with all these harridans conspiring to destroy him.

Sure, the man who boasts of "grab them [women] by the pussy' is a veritable New Man who respects and reveres women, and is totally devoid of any sense of arrogant entitlement in sexual matters (or any other).

I do not believe for a second that Trump is being targeted by nutcases, but he is certaing being defended by some.
indeed. Then there’s the grubby junior beauty pageant stuff, and the flights on Epstein’s private plane - presumably just to play golf…

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
indeed. Then there’s the grubby junior beauty pageant stuff, and the flights on Epstein’s private plane - presumably just to play golf…
Wasn’t he using Epstein’s plane only a couple of weeks ago?

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Trump shares a photo on his Truth Social profile wanting mileage out of Walz’s relatives supporting him but it backfires and the story becomes a WTF with the unnecessary apostrophe demonstrating once and for all that Trump supporters are :dunce:

A sister of Democratic vice presidential nominee Tim Walz says she doesn't recognise the people wearing "Nebraska Walz's for Trump" T-shirts. It turns out they are very distant cousins.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
This has been debunked. he was the only one listed who offered to give evidence as he went there once, as many in the media did thinking it was a media thing. He also banned Epstein from his golf club after the latter was messing about with a members 14 year old daughter.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
This has been debunked. he was the only one listed who offered to give evidence as he went there once, as many in the media did thinking it was a media thing. He also banned Epstein from his golf club after the latter was messing about with a members 14 year old daughter.
Source please, Biggums?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Careful, they’re trying to claim that calling Trump / Vance / other MAGA types “weird” is a hate crime. Which, ironically, is a weird thing to do.
Bit woke, that.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
My one worry is the nefarious influence Musk will have on the election. Believe me, he'll do everything in his power through social media manipulation, AI and disseminating fake news to get Trump elected.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
My one worry is the nefarious influence Musk will have on the election. Believe me, he'll do everything in his power through social media manipulation, AI and disseminating fake news to get Trump elected.
"Alexa, give me an example of the phrase "You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain"
"Elon Musk"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here