Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The 2024 US Election - Trump v Harris

Who will win the 2024 Presidential Election?

• President Joe Biden - Democrat

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Donald Trump - Republican

Votes: 114 37.5%
  • Vice President, Kamala Harris - Democrat

Votes: 170 55.9%
  • Other Democratic candidate tbc

Votes: 19 6.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I will be happy when (if) the day comes, a sensible and viable independant captures the hearts and minds of the American people.

Red to Blue team pendulum swings hold the country (and to some extent, the world) back, imo.

Though first, it's the American people that need to change to allow that to happen.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Fake manufactured garbage from twitter crazies.

I’m not a Trump supporter by any stretch, but let’s not spread this type of thing.
I agree with not spreading things. Especially when there's so much real shit he's done. No need to embellish.

I do make an exception for the JD couch thing. That's hilarious. Even with everybody knowing it's fake. It just somehow fits.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
I think you quoted the wrong link - ie the Observer article I linked to is quoting Jared Kushner reportedly saying Trump thinks Republican supporters are ’stupid’ - however the Snopes link says there’s no evidence that Trump has said that directly himself in public anywhere online - as I said above- No proof.
Maybe she should raise the voting age to 25 if she gets elected…

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Maybe she should raise the voting age to 25 if she gets elected…

Nice try but context is everything.

FACT CHECK - ‘Harris’ quote on young people being “stupid” was in the context of discussing a youth program aimed at reducing recidivism through education and how young people can make bad decisions’. - it was a facetious comment that made the audience laugh.

Not quite the same thing as Trump’s distain of Republican voters (according to Kushner apparently).

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
Nice try but context is everything.

FACT CHECK - ‘Harris’ quote on young people being “stupid” was in the context of discussing a youth program aimed at reducing recidivism through education and how young people can make bad decisions’. - it was a facetious comment that made the audience laugh.

Not quite the same thing as Trump’s distain of Republican voters (according to Kushner apparently).
Okay, she never said it.

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Even if she did a 180 on all of her policies I wouldn’t vote for her, because I wouldn’t believe her.
Yet you believe Trump when he says:
  • He won the 2020 election (that’s mainstream Republican thinking now)
  • or when he says the US are paying ‘close to 100% of NATO
  • or when he said “all legal scholars want Roe v Wade overturned”
  • or when he said Biden was a Manchurian candidate
  • or that the FBI are lying about the crime stats to help the Democrats

The list of Trump lies and falsehoods go into the 1,000s. They can’t all be listed here but they can all be fact checked.

With such a track record of distorting truths, embellishment and downright falsehoods, I find it ironic that someone should use the criteria of ‘honesty’ to judge where best to place their political allegiance.

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here