Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The 2024 US Election - Trump v Harris

Who will win the 2024 Presidential Election?

• President Joe Biden - Democrat

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Donald Trump - Republican

Votes: 114 37.5%
  • Vice President, Kamala Harris - Democrat

Votes: 170 55.9%
  • Other Democratic candidate tbc

Votes: 19 6.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Your post (quoting me) makes it sound like I've disagreed with you, but I haven't quoted you or posted links. Maybe you quoted me by mistake?
Confusing - you quoted Bodian who was quoting me or at least a link I just posted about Jared Kushner -but I think we all agree 😂

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Confusing - you quoted Bodian who was quoting me or at least a link I just posted about Jared Kushner

Yeah Bodian quoted me, but he did also use one link you'd posted.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Trump had slagged off his supporters, I just thought we'd have seen much more of it if it was on camera etc. That might be too much even for them.

When you see people choosing to vote for Trump you can't help wonder if the Chinese government are right about democracy. They're not, but it does make you think.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Can I just say that this thread is becoming rather quotidian :wink:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I know I would.
Sorry, nothing to do with the actual thread but the words below your user name (fortunately I know where they are from) just made me LITERALLY LOL.

I'm such a child :lolol:

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Yeah Bodian quoted me, but he did also use one link you'd posted.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Trump had slagged off his supporters, I just thought we'd have seen much more of it if it was on camera etc. That might be too much even for them.

When you see people choosing to vote for Trump you can't help wonder if the Chinese government are right about democracy. They're not, but it does make you think.
Me neither.

Frankly, it’s irrelevant what Trump says anyway - The Hollywood Access tapes did absolutely nothing to deter the majority of white woman voters, voting for Trump in 2016 and 2020 - despite him referring to them as ’bitches on heat’ and objectifying them, so doubt him calling Republican voters ‘stupid’ will deter them. They’ll probably take it as a compliment.

So entrenched is his base in it’s hatred of democratic government, it’s become a form of shared psychosis that sees, hears nor speaks no evil when it comes to that orange blubber mouth.

’We get the government we deserve’.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Donald Trump - July 13 2023 - Defiant, confident and in the Land of the Brave

View attachment 187597

Donald Trump - 21 August 2023 at the Ashboro, NC campaign rally - pinned down between two walls of thick, bullet-proof plexiglass while attacking Harris on Crime and National Security.:lol:

View attachment 187599

Not so defiant now. 😎
The double glazed bullet proof plexiglass is a bit overkill. Surely a set of ear protectors would have sufficed, and would have also made him look a little less scaredy cat.

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
You & I both posted the same link(s) with roughly the same comments to the same poster at pretty much the same time...!
😂

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
The double glazed bullet proof plexiglass is a bit overkill. Surely a set of ear protectors would have sufficed, and would have also made him look a little less scaredy cat.
In fairness to the orange narcissistic bunglekunnt, that was probably his security team's call.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
In fairness to the orange narcissistic bunglekunnt, that was probably his security team's call.
It probably was, but I'm sure Trump is quietly pleased they made that decision for him. And if he was that set against it I'm sure he would be making it known ad nauseum that he's been forced to hide behind the glass against his will.

I'm actually surprised he hasn't said that anyway, even if it's not true, as he'd want to maintain his deluded macho image.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
RFK to VP HERE WE GOOOOOOO!

(Probably not, but it would be pretty funny and a hell of an endorsement to JD Vance's 'attributes'!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here