Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The 2024 US Election - Trump v Harris

Who will win the 2024 Presidential Election?

• President Joe Biden - Democrat

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Donald Trump - Republican

Votes: 114 37.5%
  • Vice President, Kamala Harris - Democrat

Votes: 170 55.9%
  • Other Democratic candidate tbc

Votes: 19 6.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I honestly don't even think it's going to be close in November, it's going to be 55-45 in Harris' favour, which should be enough even for an Electoral College victory. Trump's heart isn't in it any more, he's well past his peak and he knows it's all gone wrong. Vance was forced upon him by the tech Billionnaire bros who bankroll him and the campaign. At the time, it didn't seem like it was going to matter but now it very obviously does now and it puts Trump in a really bad position because he obviously needs to sack him off the ticket, but can he? Either way, Vance will be blamed for the caning they're going to get in November.

Don't be mistaken. This US Presidential election in 2024, 5 November, will be really close.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I like the bit where Trump says he told Putin not to invade, and Putin was scared about what Trump would do.

It's a shame Trump didn't think to tell anyone at the time that Putin was thinking of invading.
Putin must have let it slip when he gave Trump his performance appraisal. :rock:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I honestly don't even think it's going to be close in November, it's going to be 55-45 in Harris' favour, which should be enough even for an Electoral College victory. Trump's heart isn't in it any more, he's well past his peak and he knows it's all gone wrong. Vance was forced upon him by the tech Billionnaire bros who bankroll him and the campaign. At the time, it didn't seem like it was going to matter but now it very obviously does now and it puts Trump in a really bad position because he obviously needs to sack him off the ticket, but can he? Either way, Vance will be blamed for the caning they're going to get in November.
Dangerous.

We've already seen the ending of the film where US landslides are predicted on NSC.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I sincerely hope you're correct for all the reasons that any decent human who cares for others would think the same.
However since Brexit I will never trust another poll until I see the final result announced.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
If the momentum in both camps keeps going the way it is, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Trump dropped out at the last minute and pissed off to North Korea, Russia or China (probably the one with the best golf courses), never to be seen on US soil every again.

Such a weird, bullshitting guy.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

I take that with more than a pinch of salt, given the source, but it wouldn't surprise me.

What a berk.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
I take that with more than a pinch of salt, given the source, but it wouldn't surprise me.

What a berk.
Yeah, Scaramucci is a difficult one to figure out. He clearly has an axe to grind after being canned very quickly by Trump.

FWIW, I saw a video the other day that was interviewing Scaramucci and he suggested that there was a 40% chance of Trump dropping out. I don't believe that either. It's not impossible, but 40%? For a guy with his ego? The only way that happens is if he is convinced that he'll lose (hard to do, see massive ego) and fears being imprisoned after the election. Then I might see him drop out and leg it to Russia.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here