Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The 2024 US Election - Trump v Harris

Who will win the 2024 Presidential Election?

• President Joe Biden - Democrat

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Donald Trump - Republican

Votes: 114 37.5%
  • Vice President, Kamala Harris - Democrat

Votes: 170 55.9%
  • Other Democratic candidate tbc

Votes: 19 6.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Nah your wrong its AI, there is video doing the rounds that prove its a fake.
TBH i dont know, either way its scary ai.

I don't like a pile-on, but
Come On Biden GIF by GIPHY News

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
For reference, these are the photos

And live reporting from Detroit Metro Airport, Michigan

That second video is definitely a fake crowd montaged onto an old video great strategy though.

If you want to accuse the Dems of producing a fake video of the Detroit Hanger crowds, make an obviously fake video of her landing (somewhere?) post it online and accuse the Dems of falsifying the crowds 😂

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
thing is the Republicans and supporters have been blindsided by not only Biden dropping out but by Harris being popular. if we're honest, even the Democrats have been surprised too. there's epic amounts of coping in Trumpian camp and supporters because post assasination it looked like Trump's election to lose, and within weeks, he is losing.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
thing is the Republicans and supporters have been blindsided by not only Biden dropping out but by Harris being popular. if we're honest, even the Democrats have been surprised too. there's epic amounts of coping in Trumpian camp and supporters because post assasination it looked like Trump's election to lose, and within weeks, he is losing.
I'm not yet convinced that Harris is popular. But I'm looking forward to finding out.

The blues could have propped up a decapitated moose head as their candidate with a pencil sharpener as it's VP, and we'd likely see the same atmosphere from those who are fully (gone) entrenched, imo.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How is he allowed to say this nonsense without being held to account.

That's been the case for years with Trump, and America's seeming lack of interest in the truth.

It's patently ridiculous because the world's press attend these things.

Indeed. But Trump will just argue that the world's press are lying and it's fake noos. American politics is broken. You just wouldn't get away with that over here. They haven't adapted to social media and what actually is fake news (and with the recent riots here, we've got our own battle too).

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Ok, I now feel a bit silly. I'm assuming that everyone here already knew Crawley Dingo was a parody account, and I've been replying in good faith like a prize idiot.

That video from Pano is something else.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That second video is definitely a fake crowd montaged onto an old video great strategy though.

If you want to accuse the Dems of producing a fake video of the Detroit Hanger crowds, make an obviously fake video of her landing (somewhere?) post it online and accuse the Dems of falsifying the crowds 😂

Unfortunately, that second video is just as fake before the crowd arrives (with the weird moving stairs, parts of a crowd in the foreground, and 'added' legs of the people walking in the distance) as it is after.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The blues could have propped up a decapitated moose head as their candidate with a pencil sharpener as it's VP, and we'd likely see the same atmosphere from those who are fully (gone) entrenched, imo.

Are there any blues who are fully gone? It's not something I've ever seen online among Democrat voters.

If I were voting, I would indeed vote for the moose head, but that's only because it's against Trump.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Are there any blues who are fully gone? It's not something I've ever seen online among Democrat voters.

If I were voting, I would indeed vote for the moose head, but that's only because it's against Trump.

Moose head?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

I guess it's a subjective opinion or perception, but for me, yes, without a doubt.

This certainly demonstrates my (somewhat pretty silly) point.
A decent, and well-meaning Brit voting for anything against Trump (perhaps somewhat in jest) - I believe there are thousands of 'far gone' blue voters in the states who would genuinely without hesitation, vote for the decapitated moose-head / pencil sharpener ticket.

Saying all that, it's still a nonsense post/point from me.

1723418701640.png

Last edited:

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Unfortunately, that second video is just as fake before the crowd arrives (with the weird moving stairs, parts of a crowd in the foreground, and 'added' legs of the people walking in the distance) as it is after.
Unfortunate for Trump not for Harris - looks the whole video is a mock up/fake - the ‘escalator’ was well weird - I don’t know how video is montaged together but it probably would cause some of the aberrations you are talking about.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This certainly demonstrates my (somewhat pretty silly) point.
A decent, and well-meaning Brit voting for anything against Trump (perhaps somewhat in jest) - I believe there are thousands of 'far gone' blue voters in the states who would genuinely without hesitation, vote for the decapitated moose-head / pencil sharpener ticket.

I got the impression you were saying that the blues were entrenched and regardless who was on the red and blue tickets, they would vote blue. If instead you were saying that as long as Trump was on the red ticket, then it didn't matter who was blue, I'd agree with you. That means they're entrenched against Trump, not entrenched towards blue.

I could easily have voted against Hilar had the republicans put forward someone decent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here