Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The 2024 US Election - Trump v Harris

Who will win the 2024 Presidential Election?

• President Joe Biden - Democrat

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Donald Trump - Republican

Votes: 114 37.5%
  • Vice President, Kamala Harris - Democrat

Votes: 170 55.9%
  • Other Democratic candidate tbc

Votes: 19 6.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
"...and that means we have Kamala. I think she's gonna be better. She's so bad. She's so pathetic. She's just so fucken' bad so..."

View attachment 186863
Since when did the word bad end with a “tch” sound?

Even if it was “bad” (which it really doesn’t sound like it is), it doesn’t really change the rest of it. It’s still pathetic.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

Even if it was “bad” (which it really doesn’t sound like it is), it doesn’t really change the rest of it. It’s still pathetic.

I don't disagree about the context of your post at all, just the incorrect and inaccurate quote, in quotations.

Feel free to view the transcript by the Telegraph also, from over a month ago.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I don't disagree about the context of your post at all, just the incorrect and inaccurate quote, in quotations.

Feel free to view the transcript by the Telegraph also, from over a month ago.
And how have the Telegraph had this verified?

Given it sounds to the human ear much more like bitch than bad.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
And how have the Telegraph had this verified?

Given it sounds to the human ear much more like bitch than bad.
I mean, I can hear it despite it not being crystal clear, and that was before I even knew the article existed.
The article which was published over a month ago, featured embedded transcript within the video, and again quoted within the article. I don't imagine they publish who 'verified' the transcript within the article itself - although I am certain they'd be very much liable if they incorrectly published that Trump called her a "f***ing bitch", incorrectly.

And look at who posted the original tweet, look at their profile, their bio, the # of tweets they've posted, and the general themes.

Again, totally with you on the context, we all know who and what Trump is - but let's try and be as accurate and as genuine as possible, and look at the source of the information we're quoting and reposting, regardless what side of the aisle people are standing.

Come On Biden GIF by GIPHY News

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Agreed.

Clearly calls her a ‘fcuking b*tch’.

What a lowlife, misogynistic and sad excuse he is for a man - what a way to teach your kid how to disrespect women too. 😡

Dec 29, 2011
Agreed.

Clearly calls her a ‘fcuking b*tch’.

What a lowlife, misogynistic and sad excuse he is for a man - what a way to teach your kid how to disrespect women too. 😡
Harris fan here, but definitely sounds like 'bad'. He even calls her bad in the previous sentence then loops back around to it. It much more plausible he says "she's so bad. She's just so f***ing bad." rather than "she's so bad, she's such a f***ing bitch".

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
A quick addition here of the source article (The Daily Beast), and another by The Guardian.
Each quoting Trump as saying "She's so f***ing bad", over a month ago, as is correct. The Daily Beasts sub-heading even featured the quote.

The guy does something nuts every 5 minutes anyway, Twitter folk shouldn't feel the need (though of course they do, as Twitter folk often do), to manufacture even more drama.

1723342882924.png

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Harris fan here, but definitely sounds like 'bad'. He even calls her bad in the previous sentence then loops back around to it. It much more plausible he says "she's so bad. She's just so f***ing bad." rather than "she's so bad, she's such a f***ing bitch".

My hearing has nothing to do with political allegiance. 🤷‍♂️

Maybe ur right but surely you should take that up with Mellotron? I was just agreeing with his post. The audio seems clearer on the X tweet which I listened to rather than the telegraph clip . I listened to it with my head phones on too which makes a difference. I use to transcribe audio training videos as part of my job to produce subtitles on the videos and years ago, so am used to listening/interpreting poor audio and it sounds like ‘she’s so fcuking bad, she’s a fcuking bltch” — I don’t hear a ‘J’ in there at all.

It doesn’t really matter in the bigger scheme of things - my description of him stands either way - stupid to get into an argument over.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

It's not clear to me which he says, but it's completely irrelevant anyway. He's a narcissistic misogynistic racist who tried to cheat democracy in order to stay in power, and paid an adult film star hush money. Whether or not he also called his opponent a bitch is neither here nor there.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I mean, I can hear it despite it not being crystal clear, and that was before I even knew the article existed.
The article which was published over a month ago, featured embedded transcript within the video, and again quoted within the article. I don't imagine they publish who 'verified' the transcript within the article itself - although I am certain they'd be very much liable if they incorrectly published that Trump called her a "f***ing bitch", incorrectly.

And look at who posted the original tweet, look at their profile, their bio, the # of tweets they've posted, and the general themes.

Again, totally with you on the context, we all know who and what Trump is - but let's try and be as accurate and as genuine as possible, and look at the source of the information we're quoting and reposting, regardless what side of the aisle people are standing.

Come On Biden GIF by GIPHY News
My first impression was there are parts of that where the movement of the mouth does not map to the sounds of him talking.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
My first impression was there are parts of that where the movement of the mouth does not map to the sounds of him talking.
Let's face it, WHATEVER he said, it's pretty shitty, which is his MO. But I can imagine his base will lap it up - and believe it, as well as all the other nonsense he spouts.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Sounds like "bad" to me.
I think the d blurs in a bit with the "so" that immediately follows it, which makes it sound a bit like a tch sound.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Harris fan here, but definitely sounds like 'bad'. He even calls her bad in the previous sentence then loops back around to it. It much more plausible he says "she's so bad. She's just so f***ing bad."

Simply repeating what he's said is about all Trump is cognitively capable of. I'm guessing he said 'bad, but as I said earlier, it makes no difference. If he said 'bitch', it's not going to feature in a list of the worst things he's done.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Maybe ur right but surely you should take that up with Mellotron? I was just agreeing with his post

Eh? You agreed with Mellotron, but you added "Clearly calls her a ‘fcuking b*tch’."

GBM disagrees with you. It's definitely not clear. It's no big deal even if you're not right.

It doesn’t really matter in the bigger scheme of things - my description of him stands either way - stupid to get into an argument over.

Agreed.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Found it, the LAtimes. 🤣 🤣

If you're searching for articles questioning the reliability of Rasmussen, you'll find a lot.

"Ad Fontes Media rates Rasmussen Reports in the Strong Right category of bias"

I don't know why you want to give the impression that Trump is doing well in the polls.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
If you're searching for articles questioning the reliability of Rasmussen, you'll find a lot.

"Ad Fontes Media rates Rasmussen Reports in the Strong Right category of bias"

I don't know why you want to give the impression that Trump is doing well in the polls.

To justify his/her weird love for who 95% of folk outside of the USA see as the vile, narcissistic prick Trump is

Edit: he'll be along soon with a link to some loon website claiming that in fact over half the world population adore and respect Trump

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here